Options

Need 2 tickets for Toronto Night 1

Got shout out at the 10C presale, then at ticketbastard.
Anyone have or know someone selling a pair for Toronto night 1 please let me know.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Got a pair in section 319.
  • Options
    CF96768CF96768 London, ONT. Posts: 7
    Brisk, I'm interested in your sec 319 tickets if still available.
    Barrie '98, Toronto '00, Buffalo '03, London '05, Toronto '05, Toronto '06, Toronto '09, Toronto I & II '11, London '13, Wrigley '13, Buffalo '13, Toronto I & II '16
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
    Yup gie me a PM
  • Options
    satanmansatanman Posts: 295
    Still looking
  • Options
    hewyhewy Posts: 140
    Hey satanman, I'm in the same boat. Looking for a pair to either night
  • Options
    Hi Friends, I have two seats for the May 10th Show. Long Story: I tried to get two tickets for my wife's birthday so she and her bff could go. I got two for May 10th, but they aren't seated together (and two females that aren't comfortable sitting alone "in the big city") and then they opened up the next day of shows and I was able to get them two seats together. Soooo long story short: I have two tix not seated together for the May 10th Show. section 101 and section 318. They each cost me 106, (because of service fees and shit) and I'm looking to sell them for 100 (which is a 6 dollar hit, but it was worth the risk).
    If you are interested, please message me about them :)
    Thanks friends
  • Options
    J4Mi3J4Mi3 Posts: 7
    I will take them off of your hands. I did not win any draws and ticketmaster is sold out :(

Jamie
  • Options
    EnterThanmanEnterThanman London, ON Posts: 1,057
    edited February 2016
    J4Mi3 said:

I will take them off of your hands. I did not win any draws and ticketmaster is sold out :(

Jamie

Hey Jamie (in case you didn't already) you should send mywifelovesPJ a direct message in case they don't check this thread again.
    (Before any smart guys out there point it out, I'll send Jamie a direct message as well :lol:)
    The member formerly known as Scratched Vinyl