Options

MSG both nights

So I went to a ticketmaster retail outlet about 1120 am today, nobody else but just me while my wife was at work waiting on her computer to get both NY tdays. At 1200 I got in, took about two minutes to process and it finally said your Waltmart cashier is ready for you to pay for your tickets. I got the best available option and it gave me FLOOR SECTION 3 Row 4 for MAY 2nd show, then two seconds later my wife calls me and tells me that she got MAY 1st. on section 222. What a day, thank you Ticketmaster, We are going to NYC for both nights.
I WISH I WAS AS FORTUNATE AS ME

Comments

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,846
    PJ10RULES said:

What a day, thank you Ticketmaster,

This will surely go over well here :lol:
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR A SINGLE TICKET TO MSG NIGHT 2

• Options
    mrluthor9mrluthor9 Posts: 264
    Congrats.. I got lucky today as well. Smart phone app got me section 101...a few minutes later computer got me section 110. Totally stoked!
    All the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives,.....choosing the shiny ones instead,......
  • Options
    luvspearljamluvspearljam NY, NY Posts: 207
    This makes no sense since Ticketmaster says you can't buy them from an outlet on the first day.

Weird, but good for you.
  • Options
    willnycwillnyc ...nyc Posts: 131
    i do not understand how i am a completely ticketless 10C member.
  • Options
    willnyc said:

i do not understand how i am a completely ticketless 10C member.

Don't give up man...tickets will pop up on TM. Keep checking... I have had luck in the past. I have seen stuff pop up around 9 am periodically...especially about two weeks before the show.

All the rusted signs we ignore throughout our lives,.....choosing the shiny ones instead,......
  • Options
    appreciate the advice, just seriously bumming right now. thanks. definitely gonna keep checking, just sucks at this point, you know?
  • Options
    MisterEtake2MisterEtake2 Posts: 372
    edited January 2016

This makes no sense since Ticketmaster says you can't buy them from an outlet on the first day.

Weird, but good for you.

It's usually that you can't buy them from the venue on the first day; not the TM outlets.
  • Options
    willnyc said:

appreciate the advice, just seriously bumming right now. thanks. definitely gonna keep checking, just sucks at this point, you know?

I hear you man...how many tix you looking for? Both nights?

• Options
    mrluthor9 said:

willnyc said:

yeah both nights: two is ideal, one if that's all that's possible.
  • Options
    willnyc said:

mrluthor9 said:

willnyc said:

yeah both nights: two is ideal, one if that's all that's possible.
    I will keep my eye out for you...will shoot you a pm.

• Options
    DM43807DM43807 Posts: 74
    10Club member since 96. Had no luck with this new ticket lottery they implemented a few years back.