Options

Chris Cornell One-Off show Bethesda MD presented by DC101

TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
edited December 2015 in Other Music
Elliot in the Morning Presents
Chris Cornell
at AMP by Strathmore
Thursday, December 17th

Chris Cornell is performing at AMP by Strathmore on Thursday, December 17th. This is an exclusive show. The only way in is to win your way in. Listen to EITM all week for your chance to score tickets to the show, or enter online for a chance to win.

Read more: http://www.dc101.com/articles/eitm-featured-promotions-455634/eitm-presents-chris-cornell-14179275/#ixzz3teOudele

Should be interesting as this is a new and smaller venue.
Post edited by TFlyer on

Comments

• Options
    WM31482WM31482 New York, NY Posts: 563
    wait... what is this??
  • Options
    WM31482 said:

wait... what is this??

It's an exclusive one off show at a small club in Maryland. There are no tickets being sold for it, you have to win them from the DC101 morning show or the online contest page.

• Options
    but i literally just saw him play at that same venue in october...
  • Options
    WM31482 said:

but i literally just saw him play at that same venue in october...

No hahaha, I was at that show. Strathmore is a different venue. https://strathmore.org

AMP is a nightclub that was recently opened up and is OWNED by Strathmore. You have just gotten confused. https://ampbystrathmore.com

I promise you it is not the show that already happened (I was at that one) these are two separate venues. Like how 930 club and Merriweather Post Pavilion are owned by the same person it's the same with these two venues.

• Options
    oh okay, i definitely went to north bethesda - but since i live in nyc i am sure you're right :)

regardless i just realized why else this looked a little bit off to me...? (I mean, if they're both legit i'd really like to go to both - i am just confused!)
    radio1045.com/features/join-the-movember-movement-donate-to-our-team-1554/
  • Options
    Look. I don't represent Chris, the radio station, or the venue. All I know is it's a legitimate establishment and this is a real event. :lol:

The doors for the event at AMP are at 12pm I know nothing about the show you linked me but it's possible for him to play a show in Philly and hit the stage in Maryland by midnight. That link you posted says it's a GALA and that you are meeting Chris so he may not even be playing a full set or at all.

Elliot in the Morining does special shows like this all the time and I have been to a few of them. I am not in anyway affiliated with anyone involved therefore I'm not going to start an argument eith you. This is on multiple outlets though that he is playing this show so I seriously doubt it's fake.