Options

Latin America Bootlegs

Hi all.

When do you guys think the Latin American shows will be released for purchase and download? Also, I'm loving the Nugs app but wonder why the entire 2006 tour is missing. Anyone know?

Comments

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,722
    A few weeks back a few 2006 show's were up over @ http://livedownloads.com/live-music/3,321/Pearl-Jam-mp3-flac-downloads.html . They were later taken down. Maybe they will wait till all are ready and put the whole tour up all at once.

Last October '14 bootlegs were released late November / early December. The Latin American shows will probably start going up later this month if not beginning of January.
  • Options
    thanks for the info!
  • Options
    No problemo. Info might be posted soon on the Latin American bootlegs in tomorrow's 10club newsletter. *crossing fingers
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    I asked Rob over the PJRadio thread and he answered he's trying to find out
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033

Hi all.

When do you guys think the Latin American shows will be released for purchase and download? Also, I'm loving the Nugs app but wonder why the entire 2006 tour is missing. Anyone know?

January and no.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    hi guys, i thought the Colombian bootleg was out today, but i dont see it, do you guys knows anything about, it will come out today? what time? or what day?
  • Options
    Mateo84 said:

hi guys, i thought the Colombian bootleg was out today, but i dont see it, do you guys knows anything about, it will come out today? what time? or what day?

1pm EST. Today.