euro tour 2010!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    We don't know anything at this point, why be angry or gutted or sad about something we don't even know yet? Stay optimistic, as we in German say: The child has not fallen into the well yet ;) And the world won't end if they don't do a Euro tour next year. Or a US tour. They will come back eventually.
  • dresi_4dresi_4 Czech Republic Posts: 92
    I've been told by a realiable source that the EU tour is still on. (see, I can do that too :) )
    2014 Vienna
    2018 Prague, Krakow
    2022 Krakow, Prague
    dresi_4 said:

I've been told by a realiable source that the EU tour is still on. (see, I can do that too :) )

:lol::plus_one: Right on!
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636

We don't know anything at this point, why be angry or gutted or sad about something we don't even know yet? Stay optimistic, as we in German say: The child has not fallen into the well yet ;) And the world won't end if they don't do a Euro tour next year. Or a US tour. They will come back eventually.

Grossartig Leezestarr... den Spruch hab ich ewig nicht gehört !!!
    Jetzt geht's mir gleich besser, denn ich kann wohl eh dieses Jahr nicht nach Berlin reisen... lol
    Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland!
    Grüße zurück! Alles wird gut, vielleicht ist Berlin ja gar nicht auf der Liste ;)
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Danke Dir! Köln wäre perfekt...aber das ist wohl reines Wunschdenken! haha
    Aber man weiß ja nie... hoffe Du hast mehr Möglichkeiten die Band zu sehen!
    Ick ooch :smiley: Viel Glück! Back to English - fingers crossed we get some news this week :rock_on:
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    If they were doing some festivals I bet those organizers will be pretty disappointed.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

If they were doing some festivals I bet those organizers will be pretty disappointed.

Was 3 the festivals .and i cant remember at germany if was festival too.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,907
    edited December 2015

Belgium (Rock Wercher)
    Lisbon (NOS Alive)
    Holland (Pink Pop)

Post edited by just_one on
  • just_one said:

Belgium (Rock Wercher)
    Lisbon (NOS Alive)
    Holland (Pink Pop)

Rome ?

just_one said:

Belgium (Rock Wercher)
    Lisbon (NOS Alive)
    Holland (Pink Pop)

Rome ?

Rome is not a festival. Its a one of show, its just them playing that day.

although i still find it very strange that PJ are playing 2 nights in Ziggo Dome and then Pink Pop.

• Ah ok i thought it was a hyde park type festival with 4 or 5 bands on 1 day

lets just hope we get something

Ah ok i thought it was a hyde park type festival with 4 or 5 bands on 1 day

yeah :)

I just asked a colegue from work that knows personally the promoter in Lisbon to see if he can get some info.

Lets hope he comes through...

• just_one said:

I just asked a colegue from work that knows personally the promoter in Lisbon to see if he can get some info.

please let us know if he does
  • Amir1978Amir1978 Posts: 143
    There actually is a festival, it's called Rock in Roma and rumors have it that PJ *might* be headlining
    just_one said:

just_one said:

Belgium (Rock Wercher)
    Lisbon (NOS Alive)
    Holland (Pink Pop)

Rome ?

Rome is not a festival. Its a one of show, its just them playing that day.

although i still find it very strange that PJ are playing 2 nights in Ziggo Dome and then Pink Pop.

Rome 1996 - Milan 2000 - Verona 2006 - London 2009 - EV Hammersmith II 2012 - Milan 2014 - EV Florence & Sicily I-II 2017 - Barolo 2019

just_one said:

please let us know if he does
    Just got back from him and he told me that he´s outside of the country...no luck there dammit!!
    Amir1978 said:

There actually is a festival, it's called Rock in Roma and rumors have it that PJ *might* be headlining

It´s a festival yes but it not a festival in the literal meaning of the word , there arent bands playing all day and one headliner to close the day. its just one band playing and the "festival" is during June/July and i think August?(not sure) , Iron Maiden was just confirmed to be playing there but its just them , no one else.
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    More like a series of concerts in same location.

Actually Iron Maiden is under "Sonisphere" banner and also "Rock In Roma"
    http://www.rockinroma.com/cast/iron.jpg
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • dresi_4dresi_4 Czech Republic Posts: 92
    just_one said:

I don't think that something like that will happen. Playing 3 gigs in small country doesn't make sense and contract with Pinkpop would certainly have some sort of exclusivity clause in it.
    2014 Vienna
    2018 Prague, Krakow
    2022 Krakow, Prague
  • Compared to the US tour, no real leaks appeared recently but strong rumors about the cancellation.
    So, no more hope I guess as I said
    Still waiting for a gig in Paris (in a venue not a festival) since 2006...
    Spin, spin !!

Marseille + Paris 2006
    London + Werchter 2007
    Arras + Belfast 2010
    Arras 2012
    Paris Lollapalooza 2022
    dresi_4 said:

just_one said:

I don't think that something like that will happen. Playing 3 gigs in small country doesn't make sense and contract with Pinkpop would certainly have some sort of exclusivity clause in it.
    they can play 5 shows in netherlands,,will sold out all...huge pj fan base and 10c members in netherlands,,and so easy destination from so many countries..very easy to travel with train and airplane
    netherlands is the only "small country" gets pj shows every time,,along with uk and germany
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Dimitris, you also think the tour has been cancelled?
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    :(
    sigh.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • dottles said:

sigh.

You know something more, confirmation?
    2006 Arnhem - Antwerp - Paris 2007 Nijmegen - Werchter 2009 Rotterdam 2010 Nijmegen - Arras - Werchter 2012 Amsterdam - Werchter - Arras - Berlin 2014 Amsterdam - Berlin - Werchter 2018 Pinkpop - London - Berlin - Werchter - London
    @BelgianPJfan
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

dottles said:

sigh.

You know something more, confirmation?
    No, nothing but there's no excitement for Europe anymore and that's sad.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • raindog80raindog80 Reggio Emilia, Italy Posts: 1,141

Dimitris, you also think the tour has been cancelled?

+ 1
    "I like beautiful melodies telling me terrible things" - Tom Waits
    pearljamonline.it

:disappointed:
    raindog80 said:

+ 1
    I dont have any info about it..i know tour was booked..and alot says lately,this last week canceled
    Personaly i m a positive person...
    raindog80 said:

+ 1
    I dont have any info about it..i know tour was booked..and alot says lately,this last week canceled
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,923

raindog80 said:

+ 1
    My hope is that the info is related to certain shows being not taken up (or cancelled) rather than the whole tour being cancelled.

I guess we'll find out in the coming days/weeks.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam