Never thought you'd habit

Listening to PJ Radio and playing my all so favorite little game: knowing the song that's being played within the very first seconds that you hear the first note that's being played. This time I started looking up the lyrics to each song and figured that the words to 'Habit' are 'Speaking as an Individual who will see the year 2000'.
Thoughts on that?? What happened to child that spoke in the nineties?
And while we're at it, what have you never thought you'd habit?
Hamburg - 2000/ Lisbon - 2006/ Scheessel - 2007/ Berlin - 2010/ Berlin 1 & 2 - 2012/ EV-Manchester - 2012/ LA 2 - 2013/ Seattle - 2013/ Amsterdam 1 & 2 - 2014/ Berlin 2014/ Chicago 1 & 2 - 2016/ EV-Dublin - 2017/ Krakow -2018/ Prague - 2018/ Berlin - 2018

Comments

• TalonTeddTalonTedd Toronto Posts: 835
    Gardening has become a habit of mine. Never thought you'd habit.
    I remember when, yeah. I swore I knew everything, oh yeah.
  • JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321

Listening to PJ Radio and playing my all so favorite little game: knowing the song that's being played within the very first seconds that you hear the first note that's being played. This time I started looking up the lyrics to each song and figured that the words to 'Habit' are 'Speaking as an Individual who will see the year 2000'.
    Thoughts on that?? What happened to child that spoke in the nineties?
    And while we're at it, what have you never thought you'd habit?

"Speaking as a child of the 90's" are the correct words (of the studio version, at least)
    The "Speaking as an Individual who will see the year 2000" line comes from the Habit polaroid included in No Code CD and vinyl, can't remember which set right now.