Ku Klux Klan Members?

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited November 2015

rgambs said:

words like "alleged" "anonymous" and "Hacker" give this story a bit of a bullshit base to start with, maybe before we start believing some idiots listing names of people they say are KKK we should be looking into the hackers first, maybe Kat or myself are KKK members ?.....or maybe EV is the grand wizard. hay ! lets start listing names numbers and address's of folks we think are black panthers members....lets look on the interweb for pictures of Elvis alive today living in small town America and hanging out with Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin......I seen em' !!!!!

that's it America let's keep stoking the fire of racism because we can't live without it.

Godfather.

Surprise, surprise this story ticks off da godfodda!
    ....yes it dose(busted) these times of political correctness and race baiting are too common in the news and social media and all it does is keep the fire of racism burning, if I was a racist I'd be loving this shit " yeah keep burning !" but I am not and all this crap does is create more separation between good people.

Godfather.

You think that exposing members of the KKK is race baiting? So you think that just leaving the KKK alone and letting people secretly belong to the organization, even when they are in government, is the best way to go? Basically pretend the problem doesn't exist, eh?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,936
    PJ_Soul said:

Jason P said:

Jim Gray, an openly gay democrat mayor, is on this list.

I'll have to admit, that does fit the stereotype of the typical KKK member. Racist gay democrats are exactly what comes to mind when I hear "KKK"

Anonymous has not released the list yet....a different group put out a list yesterday that appears to have a lot of people on it that are in no way related to the KKK. One was a mayor that is married to a black man.
    What is the group who did that?
    http://www.newsweek.com/politicians-respond-names-alleged-kkk-list-389874

I'm not sure that anyone has claimed credit yet...sounds like it was misinformation, possibly to make the real list seem less reliable
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,941

I will be the first to admit that racism is in our country as well.
    Sporadic at best but gutful in places.
    The USA has a very, very deep divide between white and black.
    Up here it's between whites and natives.
    But up here it seems less of a battle and more of a disagreement.

late edit - Pearl Jam play Regina!

The hardest part of our country is we have constitutionalized segregation. In many places in Canada the reserve system separates the populations of First Nations and everyone else. Canada is a hodge podge of other cultures. European, Asian, Indian (the country), etc... descent. Mostly these different cultures get along fine and meld together. Sometimes their common similarities, values, or interests group them together, but the world I grew up in seems very multicultural.

The First Nations are completely different. There are some places they've integrated with communities, but for the most part they are completely isolated from the rest of the country. They have constitutional rights over lands and it seems a bulk of the population lives on those lands. Thus much of the First Nations population remains segregated from the multicultural society of Canada. How can you move forward when there's that separation. It seems that many First Nations want to live on the reserves/land so its kind of voluntary segregation.

I don't think anyone knows how to fix it. Generally the governments throw money/land at the problem and hope it goes away. In my eyes that system completely reinforces what I feel is segregation. Large amounts of tax dollars are paid to support that system. I honestly think the only solution is to integrate the two cultures, but it feels like an impossible task. It will always baffle me how we ended up in a system that supports segregation.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,409
    Perhaps one seeking to discredit anonymous
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

words like "alleged" "anonymous" and "Hacker" give this story a bit of a bullshit base to start with, maybe before we start believing some idiots listing names of people they say are KKK we should be looking into the hackers first, maybe Kat or myself are KKK members ?.....or maybe EV is the grand wizard. hay ! lets start listing names numbers and address's of folks we think are black panthers members....lets look on the interweb for pictures of Elvis alive today living in small town America and hanging out with Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin......I seen em' !!!!!

that's it America let's keep stoking the fire of racism because we can't live without it.

Godfather.

....yes it dose(busted) these times of political correctness and race baiting are too common in the news and social media and all it does is keep the fire of racism burning, if I was a racist I'd be loving this shit " yeah keep burning !" but I am not and all this crap does is create more separation between good people.

Godfather.

You think that exposing members of the KKK is race baiting? So you think that just leaving the KKK alone and letting people secretly belong to the organization, even when they are in government, is the best way to go? Basically pretend the problem doesn't exist, eh?
    are you positive that the names and personal info are in fact KKK members ? how do feel about some shit bag posting info on blacks and accusing them of racial hate ? you have a habit of digging into my comments and trying to get me to answer questions for you, you must think I'm the real life boogie man LOL !

Godfather.

• KatKat There's a lot to be said for nowhere. Posts: 4,769
    edited November 2015

I'm not sure that anyone has claimed credit yet...sounds like it was misinformation, possibly to make the real list seem less reliable

That sounds exactly right.
    Falling down,...not staying down
    ohh boy a real list......someone get a rope we have a hanging to tend to.
    HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA

Godfather.

I'd call it more of a shaming...a bright light shining in dark places. Who wears hoods in a good organization? It's really creepy to do that and we'll just see how it shakes out and how much validity we should attach to the list. We'll evaluate it as we do everything we talk about in here.
    Have a beautiful week, everyone.
    edited November 2015

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

are you positive that the names and personal info are in fact KKK members ? how do feel about some shit bag posting info on blacks and accusing them of racial hate ? you have a habit of digging into my comments and trying to get me to answer questions for you, you must think I'm the real life boogie man LOL !

Godfather.

Lol! I think you are reading WAY too much into my posts! The reason I ask you questions about your posts is because I'm trying to understand where you're coming from. I don't know why that would lead you to think I am scared of you or whatever the hell you mean by that last comment.
    I think I ask you very straightforward and honest questions, yet you seem bothered by that. How come? And why do you almost never answer them?
    As for the list... Once the names and personal info are revealed I guess we'll see how accurate the accusations are. If they are KKK members, then it's fantastic that the list is being revealed.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    From his history of posts, it seems any talk about race is race baiting to Godfather.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • usamamasan1usamamasan1 Posts: 4,695
    Kat said:

I'd call it more of a shaming...a bright light shining in dark places. Who wears hoods in a good organization? It's really creepy to do that and we'll just see how it shakes out and how much validity we should attach to the list. We'll evaluate it as we do everything we talk about in here.

none i can think of image
    ^^ That's not a hood.
    Haha, I think I understand what point you're attempting to make, but I don't think it works. You can't compare the KKK and Anonymous.
    These guys think its all good in the hood
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    PJ_Soul said:

^^ That's not a hood.
    Haha, I think I understand what point you're attempting to make, but I don't think it works. You can't compare the KKK and Anonymous.

Why?

First I have to ask if being in the Klan is illegal. I honestly do not know. I'm not saying it's right, but if you are a part of the group and break no ther laws could you be arrested?

I'm pretty sure hacking into databases is illegal.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Godfather.

Lol! I think you are reading WAY too much into my posts! The reason I ask you questions about your posts is because I'm trying to understand where you're coming from. I don't know why that would lead you to think I am scared of you or whatever the hell you mean by that last comment.
    I think I ask you very straightforward and honest questions, yet you seem bothered by that. How come? And why do you almost never answer them?
    As for the list... Once the names and personal info are revealed I guess we'll see how accurate the accusations are. If they are KKK members, then it's fantastic that the list is being revealed.
    well..I never thought you were scared of me but maybe I do read too much into your questions, I apologize.
    and yes these topics are wasted time in my opinion, I have friends of all colors and races and that fact that they look or sound different than me has never been an issue for me so it's just hard to understand why it even needs to be talked about, sure there some fucked up people in the world but they're not just white or of European decent but the topic always ends up there because nobody wants to learn the whole and real history of mans actions, race baiting and blame have turned into a joke played on everybody who falls for it.

Godfather.

These guys are in a good organization and wear hoods
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827

These guys are in a good organization and wear hoods

Ah, yes, the new lynch mob.
    I SAW PEARL JAM

PJ_Soul said:

^^ That's not a hood.

Why?

First I have to ask if being in the Klan is illegal. I honestly do not know. I'm not saying it's right, but if you are a part of the group and break no ther laws could you be arrested?

No, I was thinking because the KKK is an organization based on racism and hate, and Anonymous is not.

You forgot Batman. :lol: I'll have to think of a new way to say it. It's about intent, eh? :)

Kat said:

You forgot Batman. :lol: I'll have to think of a new way to say it. It's about intent, eh? :)

Exactly.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

^^ That's not a hood.

Why?

No, I was thinking because the KKK is an organization based on racism and hate, and Anonymous is not.
    That's kind of where I was going. So if it's legal to be in the Klan we'd be supporting the criminals outting those who've done "nothing" wrong.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

Kat said:

none i can think of image
    muslim women & ninja warriors ?

Godfather.

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

^^ That's not a hood.

Why?

That's kind of where I was going. So if it's legal to be in the Klan we'd be supporting the criminals outting those who've done "nothing" wrong.
    That's right. I am fully in support of Anonymous's illegal work. Just because something is illegal doesn't mean it's wrong. I love civil disobedience and all that jazz.
  • ^^^
    You love civil disobedience? Really?
    But you are liberal.

^^^
    But you are liberal.

You don't?
    Most liberals do love civil disobedience, equal rights and living wages, stopping and preventing wars, reigning in the financial maffias...that's what civil disobedience is all about, that's liberalism to a T.
  • rgambs said:

^^^
    But you are liberal.

You don't?
    Most liberals do love civil disobedience, equal rights and living wages, stopping and preventing wars, reigning in the financial maffias...that's what civil disobedience is all about, that's liberalism to a T.
    I equate civil disobedience to kkk members.

rgambs said:

^^^
    But you are liberal.

You don't?
    That's a shame.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,524

rgambs said:

^^^
    But you are liberal.

You don't?
    :dizzy:

rgambs said:

^^^
    But you are liberal.

You don't?
    +1
  • rgambs said:

^^^
    But you are liberal.

You don't?
    https://books.google.ca/books?id=mGrxBwAAQBAJ&pg=PA184&lpg=PA184&dq=kkk+civil+disobedience&source=bl&ots=xXxiY01Uzx&sig=r96lJ88KZosLccNxWmfIapoUlWE&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CDEQ6AEwBGoVChMIjIiQ77j1yAIVCx8eCh1ERQH2#v=onepage&q=kkk civil disobedience&f=false