Options

Swedish Fish

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Haha, "swedish berries"....

No one picks them here in Sweden. We buy our candy like this by the weight:

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

They have a smaller version of this at IKEA, I love the rum chocolates.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    EvieVedderEvieVedder NW Indiana Posts: 461
    My little brother went to Colorado and purchased marijuana peach ring gummies.
    That, I'd say, wins for best candy ; )
    Feel the sky blanket you with gems and rhinestones...
  • Options
    bluegracebluegrace Posts: 2,357
    Not sure what Swedish fish is, but I think of the little light blue candy fishes that taste heavenly. My favourite candy when I was a child, and I still like them even though I never eat them now
    Kool Kat Club 1992, Moderna museet 1992, Globen 2012, Friends arena 2014
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Chick-O-Stick!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited October 2015

We have that in Canada too. Pretty much all grocery stores have a section like this (I believe that is also true of the US, no?).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    PJ_Soul said:

We have that in Canada too. Pretty much all grocery stores have a section like this (I believe that is also true of the US, no?).
    some grocery stores have this, but they are really small. Most of the malls have an entire store that looks like this.

I typically don't care for buying candy like this, as I usually see little kids grabbing candy out of the bins with their hands and then throwing it back in there, or doing a lick and stick back in the bin.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless