My new band: Listen and share your thoughts & support our music! :)

Hi everyone! My name is Francesco, PJ came into my life in 2001, in 2006 i met Eddie Vedder....my life was heavily influenced by PJ music.
One of the consequences, is that nowadays I'm a professional Film and TV Composer.
I also have a band, we're Black Market Aftermath and this is our new, debut album:
Bandcamp link: https://blackmarketaftermath.bandcamp.com/
If you prefer Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/blackmarketaftermath

Please share with me your impressions on the album. Comments, critiques and nice words are all welcome!
And please, if you like our music, support us by sharing it with the world!!
Join us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blackmarketaftermath
And Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlackMarketAFT

PS: This is my "daytime" job, when I score music for pictures: http://francescodandreamusic.com/

Thank you all for your attention! Hope you'll like my music!!!

Comments

• pljampljam Posts: 387
    Checked it out,very impressed
    Really like "beside you"
    I will probably be the first skip (Aussie) to purchase your album,I like it a lot,sounds great a lot of diversity,I will pass it onto friends,share the love
    Good luck man,a big future I hope
    Check it out everyone
  • HankChinaskiHankChinaski London Posts: 20
    Hi pljam, thank you very much for your comment! I'm very happy that you liked it!
    Thanks for sharing the love and passing the link to friends. In this stage (we're a really new band) we need support and people spreading the word on social networks more than anything (and more than money!). So if you want, you can download the album for free :) On our bandcamp page, just click on "buy now" and enter "zero dollars", and you can have it for free in wave, high quality mp3s, flac...you can have it in mp3 on your iphone and lyrics will show up when you click one on the album artwork while the songs are playing.
    Also, please follow us on facebook and twitter, and spread the love :)
    Thanks again for your nice words on the album, and please let us know what are your next favorite songs, of if you have any other comments/critiques/suggestions! :)

Thank you!!

Francesco
    The Black Market Aftermath
    https://blackmarketaftermath.bandcamp.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/blackmarketaftermath
    https://twitter.com/blackmarketAFT
    Hey Francesco,
    Thanks I will definitely get your album tonight,I tried to get it off iTunes yesterday but was not on the system,was more than happy to purchase
    I will give it a real close listen and happily give feedback on the standout 's,being the the music junkie I am
    I notice on your first post you mentioned you met the great man,I to have been fortunate enough on two occasions myself ,once with my son which I treasure greatly ,in Sydney when we were so lucky to get front row dead centre tix through 10c to Eds last solo tour of AUS my son and I went to every show in each state
    That being shared,i strongly suggest you put your original post about the album on OTHER MUSIC site as well ,if you have nol already,I think it is a well explored site and should bring you some good exposure
    I am surprised not more people have commented,on OTHER MUSIC is exactly that ,I know I have searched it over the years and have got some outstanding music,tipping THE BLACK MARKET AFTERMATH will be on that list
    As I said I will circulate it down here for you guys
    GOOD LUCK and thanks
    Stv
    Hey Stv! Thanks, wow, thanks for sharing your PJ stories with me, and for your support towards my band! We're a very, very, very new band, we didn't play a single concert yet, and actually we did it everything in 2 (I played all the instruments and wrote all the songs music and lyrics) and my friend Walter has recorded his voice in another country, we shared each other's work on internet and then I mixed it all together.....it was a fuck*ng hard work but we're happy we made it. To have the album finished and having a few people like you to share good words about it, is already a huge reward. Of course I'd love to tour and have a lot of people to listen to it, because music is meant to be shared!
    We will be soon on iTunes, Spotify, and other online stores in 2 or 3 weeks.
    If you send me your email in private, or you drop us a message on our band's facebook, I'll write to you the same day our album will be on iTunes. In the meanwhile have it for free and feel free to give it for free (sorry, how many free??) to your friends!
    Thanks again for your nice words, we feel like we have one of our first fans, and we're grateful!
    Cheers!!

Francesco
    BURNING IN WATERS ,DROWNING IN FLAMES
    Fck seriously can't stop playing this song
    I will send you my sons Facebook details as I am a very under the radar person
    I have listened to the album over 10 times and love it ,put three friends onto it and they are very impressed
    For some reason I can't get it to download but please PM me when it is on iTunes and I will happily buy it and be glad to know I am in a small way contributing to a VERY talented musician
    I strongly suggest sending a copy to 10c or PJ management as a gift and who knows if a door opens
    I promise I will circulate the album in Australia
    From the heart Francesco it is great FCKN music you are a special talent and I sincerely thank you for posting and giving me the opportunity to expand my already large music collection with yet another great band
    Thanks Take care and I hope this album rockets you to heights you only dream of
    Stv
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    edited September 2015

We're a very, very, very new band, we didn't play a single concert yet, and actually we did it everything in 2 (I played all the instruments and wrote all the songs music and lyrics) and my friend Walter has recorded his voice in another country, we shared each other's work on internet and then I mixed it all together...... Of course I'd love to tour and have a lot of people to listen to it, because music is meant to be shared!

Francesco

Are you a one man band (plus singer)?

If you tour, will you also play all the instruments?
    rollings said:

We're a very, very, very new band, we didn't play a single concert yet, and actually we did it everything in 2 (I played all the instruments and wrote all the songs music and lyrics) and my friend Walter has recorded his voice in another country, we shared each other's work on internet and then I mixed it all together...... Of course I'd love to tour and have a lot of people to listen to it, because music is meant to be shared!

Francesco

Are you a one man band (plus singer)?

If you tour, will you also play all the instruments?
    We're looking for other players to build up a 5 piece band (2 guitars, bass, voice, drums) and play the songs live as they sound in the album! The problem will be the money to do a proper touring!
    edited February 2020
    So you got some new band members ! That's cool
    Post edited by rollings on
    rollings said:
    So you got some new band members ! That's cool
    Wow at first I had not understood you were the same person I spoke to 5 years ago! That's so cool :) 
    I appreciate you replying to my posts! The band members changed quite a few times....we stick with the same singer, and have a new drummer. Hopefully we'll record new stuff soon!
    I didn't realize either :bee:

What do you do in the band?
    rollings said:
    I didn't realize either :bee:

What do you do in the band?
    I write and produce the songs, I'm mainly a guitarist but write also for other instruments. The other guys came after I had written the first album, except the singer who wrote one song and recorded all vocals. Since a few years we're working with the same good drummer, and now looking to write in a more collaborative form as a band.