Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

:)

hey man!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    mfc2006 said:

:)

hey man!

Hey buddy
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    www.cluthelee.com
    things are happening....
    just wrapped up a little mixing session & will be sending the songs along to Chris. fuck...this album is different. really digging it a lot!

hope to have some more news soon,
    Matt

ps--update coming soon. yep.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Bring it
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    edited July 2015
    Hi all - if you contributed to our Indiegogo campaign last winter Matt and I just sent you an e-mail update. I wanted to update you all who occasionally check in on us from this site. We are in the process of relaunching another fundraising effort, this time without the help of any fundraising websites. We are about 98% certain as to what we want to offer people who contribute to the new campaign. Matt and I have narrowed down the vendor we want to use to print up LPs of the new album and are hoping to have details on how to get a copy/contribute in the next few weeks. The album is coming up nicely - unfortunately Matt had some awful tech issues on his end that resulted in our almost losing half the album files/tracks/recordings. Luckily that will be fixed, but it's caused a major delay in things. Phew. When he called to tell me I almost threw up (he doesn't know that). Haha! Stay with us good people, check your e-mail if you are on our list and feel free to contact us at presentlyfalling@gmail.com if you have any questions! Thanks again for your support!

Cluthe/Lee
    www.cluthelee.com
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Woo Hoo! Got my email!
    ELITIST FUK
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Let's-get-this-album-funded-so-we-can-listen-and-they-can-play-it-at-PJ25-destination-weekend-next-year-BUMP :lightbulb:
    jjflash said:

Let's-get-this-album-funded-so-we-can-listen-and-they-can-play-it-at-PJ25-destination-weekend-next-year-BUMP :lightbulb:

ha! thanks for your support, my friend!

we're really excited about this album & it's been fun playing these new songs live & see them change & evolve a bit.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    If you got an e-mail from us and you're reading this, please e-mail us your address ASAP.
    www.cluthelee.com

If you got an e-mail from us and you're reading this, please e-mail us your address ASAP.

Following up - don't want any donors to miss out on the prizes we're prepping for you.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Hi guys!
    If you are on here and donated to our Indiegogo campaign, please check the e-mail address you left on file with us when you donated. It has some information on prizes we want to mail out and a link to a free download of our 6 song never released 2011 EP 'Different Colors'.
    Chris
    www.cluthelee.com
    Hey all---

To those in the Pacific NW...I'm playing a set tomorrow at Insomnia in Portland. More Portland/Seattle/NW dates coming soon!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Package arrived safely today guys. Thanks a bunch and good luck with the rest of the process completing the new one
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Package arrived safely today guys. Thanks a bunch and good luck with the rest of the process completing the new one

Nice! Thanks so much for your support!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com

Oh good! I hope you like what we sent you.
    www.cluthelee.com

Oh good! I hope you like what we sent you.
    Yep, thanks. I look forward to watching the DVD. Hopefully there's time this Fri / Sat night
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Packaged arrived in today's mail. Woo Hoo!! Looking forward to listening to this later.
    ELITIST FUK
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    Package was waiting in the mailbox when we got back in town last night. Thanks C/L :smiley:
    Enjoy, all! Thanks for your support!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    LONG overdue update coming very soon!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Life has clearly been intense for Matt and I guys. Sorry! We have been both slowly mixing the album songs in what little spare time we have these days and are long overdue for an update. That will happen soon, promise!
    www.cluthelee.com
    Chris hit the nail on the head! I just wanted to thank you all for continued love, support and patience as we complete this album. There WILL be a new Cluthe/Lee album in 2016....I promise.

Until then, enjoy the holidays & spending time with your loved ones!

Again...thanks!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,970
    Great news!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    Quick Update:
    The album is really coming along. I'm a tad under the weather this weekend, so I've had some time to dig in & work on some of the mixes. It's a different album from the first 3....and different is good! We'll keep you guys posted as it comes along. The goal is still to have it pressed to VINYL.

In other news, I've been playing a lot of shows in/around Portland since we moved here about 3 1/2 years ago & it's been a blast! I'm excited to announce that my debut solo album is also in the works & should be completed by the end of the year. No plans for a physical release, but it will be available online. The first single called "See It All" was released online just a few days ago. You can find it on iTunes, Apple Music, Amazon & Spotify for purchase/streaming. It will be added to several other online music retailers in the coming weeks. In the meantime, here is the iTunes link:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/matt-cluthe/id1072010983

Can't say thanks enough for listening. Cheers,
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,632
    Just bought See it All on itunes. Really digging the vibe.

Just bought See it All on itunes. Really digging the vibe.

Thanks!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Those of you on here that donated to our fundraiser in 2014 might be wondering what's going on. We're in the middle of working on mixing the album, but it's taking longer than usual for a variety of reasons, mostly general life busy-ness. We have a new fundraising campaign set to launch, but won't press play on that until we've reached a certain state of completion on the album songs. Apologies for the super long wait guys! I can't promise anything will be happening soon, but the work is continuing. If you have any questions for Matt or I on this, please contact us privately at presentlyfalling@gmail.com

Chris
    www.cluthelee.com
    Hey all - anyone reading this that contributed to our failed Indiegogo campaign back in fall 2014, have you been trying to contact Matt or I about your contribution? I recieved a strange e-mail from Indiegogo today that said someone contacted Indiegogo requesting an update on where things were, but then received another e-mail from Indiegogo a short time later saying it was an error. I am waiting to hear back about this but in the meanwhile please contact me directly at tigeralum0104@gmail.com if you have a question or concern. Happy to talk directly with you.
    www.cluthelee.com