Official Stupid Questions Thread

1303132333436»

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Great, get this one shut down too.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    RKCNDY said:

Think Ani would be upset if we stuffed his box full of silly things?

Stuff it, please
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    We're all gonna get banned! Lmao!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    When there is bad weaher and massive power outages, why do the people on the news say, "remember...to keep updated on power outages and when your power will be restored, tune into us!"

ummmm...if the power is out, I have no TV, if I have no TV, then I can't exactly keep updated with you now can I?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Is Rob old?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    RKCNDY said:

When there is bad weaher and massive power outages, why do the people on the news say, "remember...to keep updated on power outages and when your power will be restored, tune into us!"

ummmm...if the power is out, I have no TV, if I have no TV, then I can't exactly keep updated with you now can I?

They are referring to their own weather reports on their apps.. I think they expect everyone to have smart phones these days...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

RKCNDY said:

They are referring to their own weather reports on their apps.. I think they expect everyone to have smart phones these days...
    But this was also back when we didn't have smart phones and such...you know, back in the 90s.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Good point back then!! Hahahaha! My bad!
  • markymark550markymark550 Columbia, SC Posts: 5,103
    They probably assume you have a backup generator or one of these...

This discussion has been closed.