25 Years of Tomorrow Kickstarter Campaign has been funded! :) Lots of signed Ed & Pearl Jam goodies!

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,675
edited August 2015 in The Porch
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/tomorrow/25-years-of-tomorrow?ref=newest

Pledge $500 or more
(20)

BACKSPACER EDITION: You'll get the hardcover book, with a bookplate signed and SKETCHED by Tom Tomorrow, AND a vinyl copy of Pearl Jam's album, Backspacer, with the album cover SIGNED BY ALL FIVE MEMBERS OF THE BAND! Also includes the PDF and six-month email subscription.

Note: we make no guarantees as to the condition of the vinyl — no returns in case of imperfections.

Pledge $750 or more
(5)

RARE PICKS EDITION: You'll get the hardcover book, with a bookplate signed and SKETCHED by Tom Tomorrow, AND a vinyl copy of Pearl Jam's album, Backspacer, SIGNED BY THE BAND!

You'll also get seven guitar picks designed for Eddie Vedder by Tom (White Futura, Black Futura, White Sparky, Black Sparky, Batmobile, Batgirl, Edved). Also includes the PDF and six-month email subscription.

Pledge $1,200 or more
(1)

WHITE VINYL, RARE PICKS EDITION: You'll get the hardcover book, with a bookplate signed and SKETCHED by Tom Tomorrow, AND a limited-edition WHITE vinyl copy of Pearl Jam's album, Backspacer, with album cover SIGNED BY THE BAND!

You'll also get all the guitar picks in the RARE PICKS EDITION, plus three more: Stone and Mike Backspacer picks, and the ULTRA RARE JEFF BACKSPACER TRAIN PICK. Also includes the PDF and six-month email subscription.

Pledge $1,500 or more
(2)

SIGNED TAMBOURINE EDITION: You'll get the hardcover book, with a bookplate signed and SKETCHED by Tom Tomorrow, AND a stage-used tambourine signed by Eddie Vedder. These tambourines were used in the Milton Keynes show outside London in 2014, and are donated from Ed's personal collection. Each tambourine will come with a handwritten note from Ed certifying its authenticity. Also includes the PDF and six-month email subscription.

$10,000+
(1)

SIGNED EDDIE VEDDER GUITAR EDITION: You'll get the hardcover book, with a bookplate signed and SKETCHED by Tom Tomorrow, AND a one-of-a-kind Harmony Sovereign acoustic guitar generously donated by Eddie Vedder from his personal collection to help us raise these funds! Ed has signed the guitar with the inscription, "This old guitar…" and drawn a wave on it. Also included are photos of him holding it, as well as a two-page handwritten note from him explaining its history. It was used at home and in Hawaii for many years, and the song "Off He Goes" was written on this guitar. Guitar is provided "as is," of course—Ed's note also explains that "the action on this guitar was never great, but the sound was perfect…now the action is even worse cause it's having neck issues, but it will always be an old friend to me." Comes with a soft case.

This reward also includes all ten Pearl Jam guitar picks: White Futura, Black Futura, White Sparky, Black Sparky, Batmobile, Batgirl, Edved, Mike Backspacer, Stone Backspacer, and ultra-rare Jeff Train Backspacer. Also includes the PDF and six-month email subscription.
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,047
    make sure you check the kickstarter page often and daily as I believe more items will be added as time goes on.
    D, you missed the White BackSpacer vinyl package with picks including the UTTER RARE JEFF TRAIN PICK!!
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,675

D, you missed the White BackSpacer vinyl package with picks including the UTTER RARE JEFF TRAIN PICK!!

Added. But was trying not to post so I could think it over on placing an order for that one. I couldn't do it. D'oh!!! These Kickstarters need to start taking monthy payments or something.
    haha...go for it!! you can sell the other stuff off and lower your cost basis
  • wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    cool items...
    ajb
    should make its goal easy
    ajb
    Someone just picked up the WHITE VINYL, RARE PICKS EDITION.

j/k
    demetrios said:

j/k

smart. good value and price there that includes an impossible pick to find
    edited July 2015
    RARE PICKS EDITION: ALL GONE!!
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,832
    demetrios said:

j/k

^^^ :lol: ^^^ D, I also seriously thought about jumping on this one....even had permission from my wife to buy it so long as I sold 1.2K of my collectible "junk" :wink: to offset the cost. In the end tho, I couldn't pull the trigger on that kind of coin.
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,832
    Tambourines ----> GONE!

Any predictions on how long the autographed Backspacers last??
    SIGNED EDDIE VEDDER TAMBOURNINE EDITION .. ALL GONE!!
    Backspacers gone by the AM
    ajb
  • McsquidMcsquid Posts: 54
    SIGNED EDDIE VEDDER TAMBOURNINE EDITION .. ALL GONE!!

who got it? I had it but before i could finish it was gone
    jjflash said:

Tambourines ----> GONE!

Any predictions on how long the autographed Backspacers last??

Right now there's 14 left. I'm gonna say by 5am tomorrow.
  • Gvn2flyGvn2fly Posts: 745
    I was starting process to buy a tambourine and by the time I got to it they sold :(
    13 Lucky Backspacers left....
    ajb
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,498
    Great items, terrific opportunities.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,636
    Going fast
    10 left...
    ajb
    Grabbed one. I may have to sell some rare vinyl to pay for this lol. Look for a post soon in Lost Dogs
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,265
    guitar is gone
    I miss igotid88
    7 left
    ajb
    http://thismodernworld.com/kickstarter

VARIOUS RARE PICKS available at different tiers! (Please read reward descriptions on the Kickstarter page carefully for details!)

TAMBOURINE EDITION: signed Eddie Vedder tambourine, guaranteed stage-used with note of authenticity from Ed!

SIGNED EDDIE VEDDER GUITAR
    Guitar from Eddie Vedder’s personal collection, with two-page note explaining its history! The song “Off He Goes” was written on this guitar. The inscription reads, “This old guitar … Eddie Vedder”

BACKSPACER EDITION: albums signed by all five members of the band!

only 3 signed Backspacers left moving fast 57 K raised
    ajb
  • lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,880
    Had to bite on the signed Backspacer. Only one left as of now.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • nippleholicnippleholic Toronto Posts: 1,083
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)

• scott nowlandscott nowland Australia Posts: 247
    edited July 2015
    Damn cant believe I missed this. Damn australian time and being at work. If anyone is having buyers remorse or is in trouble with the mrs for buying or on the off chance someone bought one just for the picks, im willing to buy the backspacer alone for $500. Pm me if selling
    Post edited by scott nowland on
    Keep checking back the next few day's for added goodies.

Also follow Tom Tomorrow over @ https://twitter.com/tomtomorrow for updates. Will try my best to update this thread.
    demetrios said:

http://thismodernworld.com/kickstarter

BACKSPACER EDITION: albums signed by all five members of the band!

$500 seems like a steal to get an album signed by all members. Thats an unbelievable collectible IMO. I figured id enjoy that more than trying to get Lost Dogs and Rearviewmirror on vinyl