Kings Island..Today the Cincinnati Zoo

Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
edited July 2015 in All Encompassing Trip
I'm at Kings Island near Cincy today. I felt like you guys should know. Kids should have a blast. And 70° sure does beat the 100 I've been used to.
Post edited by Last-12-Exit on
Tagged:

Comments

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Shit, thought this was AET. Ill try and move it...
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I hate it when I accidentally post in the wrong place!
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    edited June 2015
    Hey! King's Island is a great place to go. (About 4 hours from my house.) We enjoy it there from time to time. The Diamondback is a beast that was a good ole one and done for me, thank you.

Have a great time!
    Post edited by deadendp on
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    deadendp said:

Hey! King's Island is a great place to go. (About 4 hours from my house.) We enjoy it there from time to time. The Diamondback is a beast that was a good ole one and done for me, thank you.

Have a great time!

Just asked my husband (a Columbus guy) about this place. He went there a lot as a kid, and he said to ride the Beast!
    I rode the beast when I was a kid. I hated it. It's way to bumpy. Our first ride was the banshee. It was fucking great.
    I rode the Beast. The Diamondback is what about took me out. :sick: My daughter refused to ride the tower with the swings. My husband gave her a hard time about it until we got up there. He apologized when we came down.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Man, I miss roller-coasters. Damned back!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Love Kings Island...used to live in KY and go in the summer time...so much fun!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    edited June 2015
    My daughter just left to get in line for the diamondback. It looks fun. I'm already sick of the lines so I'll stay in snoppy land with my 5 yr old.
    At the Diamondback, they have a giant catch net for all of the things that fall out of people's pockets. They have a box of unclaimed cell phones, too.

When we were there, it was their last standard summer day open and all of the schools had gone back already. We had the park pretty much to ourselves! Lines were tiny and walking through the corrals is what took the longest.
    My feet hurt.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

My feet hurt.

Pussy
    edited June 2015

My feet hurt.

Mine feel perfectly fine and I just painted my toes a lovely shade of cabernet. =)

Soon enough you'll be able to put those feet up. Hopefully the weather has been far better down there than here today. Rainy and funky here all day.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,414
    edited June 2015
    aww dude, you HAVE to ride that spaceship deal. Over by the red/blue racers.

You ride that coaster completely in the dark. Flight fo Fear is what it is called.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    I only rode 3 roller coasters today. I just didn't feel like standing in those lines all day. Plus, its much more fun watching the boy ride the kids rides.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,414
    wuss.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    IDGAF
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

IDGAF

Wrong thread. But thanks. I know you appreciate me.
    The zoo today..
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Say hi to the goats for me. They don't happen to have a petting zoo do they? If so give one a hug for me as well.

And quit bitching about your feet. You are a fireman for gods sake.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Say hi to the goats for me. They don't happen to have a petting zoo do they? If so give one a hug for me as well.

I never understood the fascination for petting filthy animals. They do have a petting zoo here and of course my kids had to go to it. It's the smelliest damn place in the entire zoo.

And God damn it, my feet hurt. No amount of Advil is helping.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

And God damn it, my feet hurt. No amount of Advil is helping.
    Do you want a midol with that advil? I would call you a little girl but that would be insulting to little girls.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    :lol: damn!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    I've already take 3 midol. My 14 yr old is keeping my supply.
    Some damn monkey jumped at the window in front of my wife. Scared the hell out of her. But the thing liked her bracelet and followed her around. When she gets the pictures off her camera, I'll post them.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    no one cares.

this is like being invited to someone's house and being forced to watch slides of their vacation.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Were the goats wearing pajamas?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

No.
    imalive said:

no one cares.

this is like being invited to someone's house and being forced to watch slides of their vacation.

Nobody invited you, but you keep coming back for more!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

RKCNDY said:

No.

Disappointing, obviously not a real petting zoo.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Are you going to Cox Arboretum? It's in Dayton. While you are there and if you want to, I recall them having a butterfly house and delightful gardens.
This discussion has been closed.