Options

If...

faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
edited February 2008 in The Porch
....missing out on tickets to an Eddie Vedder "show" or temporarily getting over charged for tickets to an Eddie Vedder "show" or both is the worse thing that happens to you this week...I'd say your still having a pretty good week. All you you people that have been bitching and crying on here the last 24 hours are spoiled brats.

give me give me give me....what have you done for me lately....0 tolerance for error

it's the american way
Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    "give me" something I apparently payed for is not too much to ask.

10c is a business......they should operate as such.

Not "giving me" a service I pay yearly for is bad business practice.
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013
  • Options
    faithful2youfaithful2you Madison, WI Posts: 778
    stickfig13 wrote:
    "give me" something I apparently payed for is not too much to ask.

10c is a business......they should operate as such.

Not "giving me" a service I pay yearly for is bad business practice.
    If you are unhappy with the service then stop buying from them. Each persons choice.

You can't tell me you didn't know that things were going to be fucked up. Look at the poster sales and the ticket sales before.
    Like a word misplaced...nothing said...what a waste
  • Options
    All you you people that have been bitching and crying on here the last 24 hours are spoiled brats

...and a whole bunch of this debacle could have been avoided by:
    "Debit cards will not be accepted as payment for tickets."
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.