Looking For An Avocado LP

UnthoughtNameUnthoughtName Posts: 192
edited June 2015 in Lost Dogs
Looking to buy an Avocado vinyl or trade for one. I have some really unique "one-of-a-kind" items that may interest some collectors. PM me.

Thanks
Settings > Signature Settings > Hide Signatures Always
Post edited by UnthoughtName on

Comments

• Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,227
    Hey,
    Just a question about shipping, have you got anything about insurance confirmed by Canada post? I use Canada post also and have been told you never get the value you insure the item for only the original value and there are dozens of loopholes in their terms and conditions. I wonder if insurance is even worth it? I've sold posters on Ebay and when i asked about insurance was told it doesn't matter if i sold them for $200 i would only get the original cost of $50 and would need proof.
    Anyone actually had a claim with the post office?

Sorry to jack the thread, just curious when i saw your note.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • arqarq Posts: 7,935

...rare PJ guitar picks.

Like what picks? Lots of PJ picks are rare, do you have an ISO?
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    PM sent.
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • arq said:

...rare PJ guitar picks.

Like what picks? Lots of PJ picks are rare, do you have an ISO?
    Looking for either the old black or blue Jeff doodle picks, Jeff Four Strings, EV/Wave, EV/MR, any of the old yellow Stone sig picks.

For vinyl, looking for Rearviewmirror LP and Riot Act LP.

Thanks.
  • To the question above regarding insurance; I've always insured my items at full value. If you mail your items to the US via "Expedited Package" there's an automatic $100 coverage. If you specifically ask to insure the full value that you declare, it's somethig like $1.20 for every additional $100 (well worth it in my opinion).

Some guy in the UK was jerking me around back in like 2007 or 2008 about a poster he never received. I filed a complaint with Canada post and received a full refund plus the cost of shipping within about 3 weeks. I had reimbursed him fully for the purchase already so when I got the refund I just cashed the check. All I needed to provide was the package's slip and the receipt from the post office. Hope that helps.

Back to te print, A few people interested but nothing got finalized. Get at me.
  • UnthoughtNameUnthoughtName Posts: 192
    Looking to trade my Orange Fixer for an Avocado LP. See first post and please PM me. Thank you.
  • UnthoughtNameUnthoughtName Posts: 192
    Bump.

If someone could educate me in regards to the value of both. I feel this is fair but I may be off on one or both of their values. I would love to work something out to make this happen. Please PM me if you're interested. Thanks!
  • Bump. If anyone is looking for an orange fixer and has an Avocado or RVM (LP's) to use as part of a trade, please let me know. Thank you very much.
  • I think an Orange Fixer is about $200. Avocado goes for anywhere between $250-300.