Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,537

Backspacer(Black vinyl) and Music For Film here in South Jersey. Very pleased and in the spirit of the moment, I offer my now extra copy of Backspacer for free and I will cover the shipping. I know it is still available in the shop, but free is better than $15 plus shipping right? Just shoot me a PM. Thanks TenClub. This was a lot of fun.

What colour is your music for vinyl?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    A very lovely lavender!
    "When a person's soul is born in a country, nets are flung at it to hold it back from flight. You speak to me of nationality, language, religion. I shall try to fly past those nets." - James Joyce
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,537

A very lovely lavender!

Score! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Score indeed! It is spinning as I write this.
    "When a person's soul is born in a country, nets are flung at it to hold it back from flight. You speak to me of nationality, language, religion. I shall try to fly past those nets." - James Joyce
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    Backspacer sounds freaking awesome on the turntable. Get going children!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Lumpy1661Lumpy1661 Posts: 251

Backspacer(Black vinyl) and Music For Film here in South Jersey. Very pleased and in the spirit of the moment, I offer my now extra copy of Backspacer for free and I will cover the shipping. I know it is still available in the shop, but free is better than $15 plus shipping right? Just shoot me a PM. Thanks TenClub. This was a lot of fun.

i do not have backspacer and would gladly accept and im def willing to pay shipping

• Options
    Backspacer has been claimed. Keep spinning folks!
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,476

Very awesome gesture!
  • Options
    Mad season, 2007 tc single
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

:clap:
  • Options
    coerycoery Oklahoma Posts: 56
    edited May 2015
    I got LO10L and MLB today, neither of which I owned. Thanks 10C! (2.19 pounds)
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,832

tres mts = "trace mountains"

I always thought you'd pronounce it like it was french, like "Trey Mountains".

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PhilWalchPhilWalch Posts: 11

I thought considering that tres is 3 and the album is called "Three Mountains" that it is Three Mountains. So what has "Trace Mountains" got to do with it? Or am I just being thick?
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    edited May 2015
    Ok dudes and lady dudes,

This was a ton of fun and I will totally be in on any future mystery vinyl sale! The madness of getting it (I squeaked in on the second wave), the anticipation, watching them slowly trickle in, the scores, the guess game, the trades (MendozK... You made my week), and now the time has come. It finally came and to my surprise....

Backspacer'd and... McCready Music For Film.

But wait, what color is the Backspacer you ask? Can you guess?

OBSIDIAN! Super rare!

Tons of fun! Thanks 10c! Now, anyone interested in a trade for Music For Film?
    Post edited by wg on
  • Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,476
    edited May 2015
    PhilWalch said:

I thought considering that tres is 3 and the album is called "Three Mountains" that it is Three Mountains. So what has "Trace Mountains" got to do with it? Or am I just being thick?
    Sounds like Spanish to me.
    Post edited by darthvedder on
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,164
    Listening to how excited everyone is getting by these records makes me feel more than a bIt stupid for selling all my spares for next to nothing about 10 or so years ago. I had extras of Yield, Binaural, Riot Act, Lost Dogs. Think most sold for less than $30 each on ebay. Its bad enough to pass them up at the time but to have them and not to hold onto them. Least they were duplicates in my collection. If I had known then what I know now. Hoping for a White Backspacer, Red Lightning Bolt or any varient I don't have.
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783

Very awesome of you! Lumpy beat me to it. :smile:
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

PhilWalch said:

yes, '3 mountains' representing the 3 members of the band...Jeff, dUg, and Richard.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Colorded PJ20 and a Not for You single weighed 3.3 lbs
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • Options
    jordn6971 said:

Colorded PJ20 and a Not for You single weighed 3.3 lbs

Nice score!
  • Options
    Mine is coming in at a weight of 1.91??? Has anyone else got a 1.91?
    Honolulu Dec 2, 2006
    Seattle Sept 21 & 22 2009
    Portland Sept 26, 2009
    Madison Square Garden May 20 & 21, 2010
    Bridge School Oct 23 & 24, 2010
    Alpine Valley - PJ20 Sept 3 & 4, 2011
    DeLuna Sept 21, 2012
    Atlanta Sept 22, 2012
    Missoula Sept 30, 2012
    Wrigley Field July 19, 2013
    Portland Nov 29, 2013
    Spokane Nov 30, 2013
    Vancouver Dec 4, 2013
    Seattle Dec 6, 2013
    Tulsa Oct 8, 2014
    Lincoln Oct 9, 2014
    Telluride July 9, 2016
    Boston Aug 5 & 7, 2016
    Chicago 20 & 21, 2016
    New York Apr 7, 2017
    Seattle 8 & 10, 2018
    Missoula Aug 13, 2018
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 946

PhilWalch said:

Opened a can of worms here. Glad I'm not the only one who struggled .
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290
    RKCNDY said:

PhilWalch said:

yes, '3 mountains' representing the 3 members of the band...Jeff, dUg, and Richard.
    I got this too and interesting that McCready stays in the background on this album and not in the gatefold photo. I didn't even realize he was on this album to be honest. I have it spinning now and a little different but enjoying it.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    edited May 2015

wg said:

wg said:

PJ_Soul said:

wg said:

GM17961 said:

Happy here in NC...Lost Dogs and STBC - 2.105 Lbs.

Mine is 2.32 and supposed to come on Saturday.

I'm feeling real good about a double vinyl. 5-10 RVMs...could I be one of the lucky ones?
    I was wondering if you had recieved yours yet. I think you have a great chance at RVM and hope you get it, but for whatever reason I think my 2.27 won't be as good. That's fine though, if I keep my expectations low...

Come on Lost Dogs!
    Hate to say, but RVM is a 4 disc album, so it would weigh close to what a Benny would.

Oh well... I don't really play the "holy grail" game as it'd change on a regular basis... I'm sure I'll be happy either way.
    We're gonna be Backspacer Eskimo brothers!!!

I'd be interested to see an geographic infographic on what packages landed where. I see a trend.

I'd be down with a white Backspacer.
    You and I both. Or red LB

Have you seen any movement on yours. Mine left Cincy at 3 am and that's the last update.

Mine is supposed to come today!
    Where's my Eskimo brother at? @Lost In Ohio

Post edited by wg on
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    epie said:

RKCNDY said:

PhilWalch said:

I got this too and interesting that McCready stays in the background on this album and not in the gatefold photo. I didn't even realize he was on this album to be honest. I have it spinning now and a little different but enjoying it.
    yeah...I remember hearing the Sirius interview, Jeff was saying the album is a little 'religious'-I don't care for that part-but I kinda like the groove it has to it. It's mellow, I really like RNDM more though, really really fun to see live.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    wg said:

It finally came and to my surprise....
    Backspacer'd and... McCready Music For Film.
    But wait, what color is the Backspacer you ask? Can you guess?

OBSIDIAN! Super rare!

Obsidian...Had to google it. Great word :)
  • Options
    BeetJuiceBeetJuice Posts: 61

PhilWalch said:

Well the cover is a picture from the church in Barcelona... Segrada Familia.
    "Don't Gimmie No Lip, You've Got To Face This Shit"
  • Options
    URthekeyURthekey Posts: 1,624
    JB111896 said:

My Pearl Jam fan club mystery vinyl box arrived today. No Pearl Jam vinyl for me. It's what I expected. For the Pearl Jam fan club mystery box, I received a Who t-shirt and a hat for The Who. For the show at Wrigley, the tickets I received from the Ten Club put me right behind a beam so I couldn't see the stage. It's like if they have an equivalent to a "No Fly List" my name must be on it. Someone there doesn't want me to see, hear, or wear Pearl Jam. My name is on their "No Pearl Jam" list. I'm sorry. I didn't know she was your girlfriend. She told me she was single. Is there any way you can let me back into the Pearl Jam fan club again?

If anyone is keeping track I received Mad Season - Above; and Mother Love Bone - Hold Your Head Up. Weight was 1.82 lbs.

This post made me fuckin crack up.
    I kinda felt the same way with my Mystery package, (BS+ Mad Season) but today I put that pretty blue Mad Season on the turntable and while looking over the record sleeve noticed that "I Don't Know Anything" was recorded during Self Pollution radio broadcast and was transported back in time to this vision of me laying in front of my cassette player on a patch of rug full of prickly x-mas tree needles in a stark apartment waiting to 'flip the tape' to catch every minutet of the broadcast.
    I was totally transported during this 8 minute song to 20+ yrs ago.
    What I'm sayin is that Mad Season is some powerful shit. Don't underestimate.
  • Options
    Avocado and Not For You. 2.05 weight. It is one of two albums I have never really listened to by this band and I'm stoked that this is how I am going to really dive in. Thank you 10c
  • Options

Avocado and Not For You. 2.05 weight. It is one of two albums I have never really listened to by this band and I'm stoked that this is how I am going to really dive in. Thank you 10c

That's awesome! I love spinning avocado. Great score! Congratulations my friend