I am stealing your concert tickets. Just thought you should know.

blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,505
please read whole chat before commenting.
thanks.

https://www.facebook.com/ivy.kennedy/posts/10152280191305780
*~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

Comments

• benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,924
    Steal away, blondieblue! Until they give ADA seating the same level of concern for real-time purchases as they afford the rest of us, you should feel free to do what you have to in order to get yourself into the building :)
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited September 2014
    I did read the chat - feel availability should be the same for all; no reason not to, and not sure why the segregation in sales is necessary. Aren't those seats for sale the same time as non-ADA?

Is the real-time purchase the issue here? Do they typically sell out quickly? And I didn't get the waiting in line reference. Physically waiting in line to purchase vs getting a call-back on the mobile phone?

I'm sorry, these are genuine questions - I just don't know much about this subject.