*** Milton Keynes Fanviews Here 7/11/14 ***

Comments

• CB254133CB254133 Posts: 153

I had my arm/hand between them. On the rail trying to stop the crush. Robbo in white Matt fucking Cameron t, and the guy in red i think is Mike. awesome people. The arsehole in the grey t was yelling in my ear and thinking he was doing me a favour massaging my shoulders. TWAT. But i saw 3 fantastic shows this year. Never to be forgotten.

Chelsea48 did you have a "chat" with a large eastern european sounding bloke who was being a knob between BRMC and PJ?
  • Max_RanMax_Ran Posts: 8
    My fourth show, first open air, and after Leeds I was worried it wouldn't be as good as other shows seen. Happy to say those worries were unfounded.

Great weather, a good spot on the bank with a reasonable view (helped by the HD screens), a good crowd and a setlist that suited most people made for an amazing gig.

Highlights for me were, Wash, Daughter, and Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns.

Added bonus was the Ames Bros poster that once framed will be adorning my office wall.

2 shows this tour, plan on a few more next time.
    18/08/2009 - London
    20/06/2012 - Manchester
    31/07/2012 - EV Solo - London 2
    08/07/2014 - Leeds
    11/07/2014 - Milton Keynes
    17/07/2018 - London 2
    08/07/2022 - London 1
  • ChunnyChopsChunnyChops Lancashire UK Posts: 3
    DG83333 said:

I won't go into a diatribe right here, right now, so, in brief:

We positioned ourselves on the slope for PJ set and then though, as the crowd was amiable enough on Stone's side, to venture further in (previously PJ gigs, this has not been possible, due to Gremmies being out of control) and got a few from the front. Not long before the first set ended my friend suggested we get out and back to the people we had met earlier (on Mike's side of the stage), so we motioned to be taken out...

After being lifted out, we were dealt a hell of a lot of physical abuse, paricularly myself. I am covered in bruises, cuts and grazes, was strangled at one point and sat on. If ANYONE has ANY footage of this, PLEASE inbox/post on here. We missed the last two-thirds of the gig that had started out so well. Some guy voiced voiced disapproval and filmed it on his phone. PLEASE, so no-one else should suffer such a thing again, we need to build a case. I can't go into great detail here in case it affects the possible case against these guys.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Dim.

So, you decided to move somewhere else and the only way to achieve that was to be lifted out? Don't get it.
    Manchester 2000, 2009, 2012
    Dublin 2006, 2010
    London 2007
    Copenhagen 2012
    Leeds & Milton Keynes 2014
  • kazmokazmo Posts: 99
    DG83333 said:

We positioned ourselves on the slope for PJ set and then though, as the crowd was amiable enough on Stone's side, to venture further in (previously PJ gigs, this has not been possible, due to Gremmies being out of control) and got a few from the front. Not long before the first set ended my friend suggested we get out and back to the people we had met earlier (on Mike's side of the stage), so we motioned to be taken out...

After being lifted out, we were dealt a hell of a lot of physical abuse, paricularly myself. I am covered in bruises, cuts and grazes, was strangled at one point and sat on. If ANYONE has ANY footage of this, PLEASE inbox/post on here. We missed the last two-thirds of the gig that had started out so well. Some guy voiced voiced disapproval and filmed it on his phone. PLEASE, so no-one else should suffer such a thing again, we need to build a case. I can't go into great detail here in case it affects the possible case against these guys.

Dim.

I was on the rail, Stone side and saw/helped your friend and you come out. Everyone coming out was sent straight out to the right (looking at the stage)-it was the nearest exit. You tried to run past security towards Mike's side. You were grabbed, told to follow your friend and you refused, saying you needed to get back to your friends.

You're quite a big bloke, and as soon as you started dragging yourself away from the security guard, a few others piled in to get you to leave. Which you resisted and ended up being wrestled to the floor.

If you'd have gone in the direction security were telling you to, none of it would have happened.

• PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,123
    edited July 2014

I'm intrigued to see what people got.

I bought a mystery bag for 30 pounds. It contained 4 t-shirts (Amsterdam 2014, Milan 2014, Berlin 2014 and one that has the number 6 on the back and says Los Angeles) and 11 stickers from the 2013 and 2014 shows.
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • KP276492KP276492 Birmingham, England Posts: 11
    kazmo said:

DG83333 said:

I was on the rail, Stone side and saw/helped your friend and you come out. Everyone coming out was sent straight out to the right (looking at the stage)-it was the nearest exit. You tried to run past security towards Mike's side. You were grabbed, told to follow your friend and you refused, saying you needed to get back to your friends.

You're quite a big bloke, and as soon as you started dragging yourself away from the security guard, a few others piled in to get you to leave. Which you resisted and ended up being wrestled to the floor.

If you'd have gone in the direction security were telling you to, none of it would have happened.

Sounds like Leeds. If I saw correctly, when Ed went off stage right for a break, some young guy was takem over the railings, getting ushered out stage right, like everyone else on that side. Looked like he got excited & made a move in the backstage direction, where Ed had just gone. Needless to say, he got jumped on & assisted out.

Point I am making is that security are there to look after fans & artists. If security think you are making a move that could possibly lead the person on stage getting attacked (looking like you are running towards the band will do it), then they have to act. No security anywhere is going to risk a Dimebag Darrell incident.

Some security people are self important arseholes for sure, usually they are trying to do a good job. If you talk to them & explain a situation, like me & my wife had in the bowl when we needed a pass out to get back to car, as long as you do it politely & respectfully, you get it back. Run around acting like a loon & refusing to do something reasonable = bad idea.
    Manchester Evening News Arena, Aug 17, 2009
    Hard Rock Calling, London, June 25, 2010
    First Direct Arena, Leeds, July 8, 2014
    National Bowl, Milton Keynes, England, July 11, 2014
    O2 Arena, London, England June 18, 2018.
  • DG83333DG83333 Posts: 4
    kazmo said:

DG83333 said:

Dim.

I didn't try and run , I tried to go past, as I saw it no threat to anyone were I to, and compared to the security, and many there that day, am not a big bloke. I resisted their wrestling me as they panicked me with their over zealousness, I was slammed to the floor by a hand round the throat. What ensued after was the tearing of my clothes and having my chest sat on. All through out this, after the initial over-reaction, I was asking them to let me go and I'll walk, which they did not allow. I don't see how was the one in the wrong for wishing to exit the side closest to my friends.

KP276492 said:

kazmo said:

DG83333 said:

Sounds like Leeds. If I saw correctly, when Ed went off stage right for a break, some young guy was takem over the railings, getting ushered out stage right, like everyone else on that side. Looked like he got excited & made a move in the backstage direction, where Ed had just gone. Needless to say, he got jumped on & assisted out.

Point I am making is that security are there to look after fans & artists. If security think you are making a move that could possibly lead the person on stage getting attacked (looking like you are running towards the band will do it), then they have to act. No security anywhere is going to risk a Dimebag Darrell incident.

Some security people are self important arseholes for sure, usually they are trying to do a good job. If you talk to them & explain a situation, like me & my wife had in the bowl when we needed a pass out to get back to car, as long as you do it politely & respectfully, you get it back. Run around acting like a loon & refusing to do something reasonable = bad idea.

I understand that, but we were quite a way from the stage and the stage woul have been to high to scale, the guy who lifted me out could have, with the amount of security there, walked us that way, we had lovely chats with the door security on the way in and have no problem with security doing their job. What ensued was, in the end, five burly security guys piling into me; my cuts and bruises are not self-inflicted. On trying to speak to them civilly, they continued to act the way they did, ending up with me being further panicked when one of them turned me around and sat on my chest. We didn't cause them any grief. And I was not running at any point.

DG83333 said:

Dim.

So, you decided to move somewhere else and the only way to achieve that was to be lifted out? Don't get it.
    No, it was too crowded for my friend and we decided to return to friends we had met earlier.
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,697
    -Emma- said:

Sea said:

Pearl Jam
    32. Daughter/War-(Whitfield, Strong)
    (during the instrumental outro/jam Ed makes a passionate plea and angry demand that people stop fighting in and supporting wars. He is angry that on a beautiful evening like tonight that not that far away people are dropping bombs on children)

Ed starts talking at about 4:10 into this video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4ukBCCyczA&feature=youtu.be&t=4m11s
    :(
    https://www.facebook.com/TheJerusalemPost/posts/582505295204480
  • E.K said:

-Emma- said:

Sea said:

Pearl Jam
    (during the instrumental outro/jam Ed makes a passionate plea and angry demand that people stop fighting in and supporting wars. He is angry that on a beautiful evening like tonight that not that far away people are dropping bombs on children)

They are taking it very personally, given the fact that Eddie didn't actually mention Israel in his speech...
    "We have to change the concept of patriotism to one of “matriotism” — love of humanity that transcends war. A matriarch would never send her own children off to wars that kill other people’s children." Cindy Sheehan
    ---
    London, Brixton, 14 July 1993
    London, Wembley, 1996
    London, Wembley, 18 June 2007
    London, O2, 18 August 2009
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 31 July 2012
    Milton Keynes Bowl, 11 July 2014
    London, Hammersmith Apollo (Ed solo), 06 June 2017
    London, O2, 18 June 2018
    London, O2, 17 July 2018
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 09 June 2019
    Amsterdam, Afas Live (Ed solo), 10 June 2019

• Taka-TTaka-T Posts: 59
    Leaving London now.
    Fantastic show, it was beyond my expectation. Due to my family issue ans my job, I could not decide whether to fly to UK until the day of the flight (Literally, I decided to go 8 hours before the flight!). It was a difficult decision but worth it. I have to thank my wife, and her mother who has just passed away.
    I am sorry that I did not have conversation with fellow 10c members because I felt reluctant because of the issues, but once the show starts I could enjoy until the end. Of course I saw several problems in the pit like everyone mentioned already and a guy behind me sang guitar riffs with his own effector, which I don't like. But even if it becomes my final PJ gig, I can accept it.
    BTW, I failed to buy Ames Bros poster, is there anyway I can get it? Does someone have spare or will it be sold here?
    Osaka 1995
    Osaka 2003
    Lisbon 1&2 2006
    MSG 1&2 2008
    Milton Keynes 2014
    Wrigley 1&2 2016
    10c No. 364XXX
  • milanmilan Posts: 447
    Never thought it was about Israel - more about US and people generally. But if the cap fits .....

Guess that thread request to play Israel won't be happening soon.
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • CloudDog23CloudDog23 Posts: 147

E.K said:

-Emma- said:

Sea said:

Pearl Jam

They are taking it very personally, given the fact that Eddie didn't actually mention Israel in his speech...
    I thought that.

I thought he was talking about Syria and The Crimea, and war in general.

2000/05/29 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2006/04/20 The Astoria, London, UK
    2006/08/29 Gelredome, Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007/06/18 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2009/08/18 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2010/06/25 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2012/06/20 MEN Arena, Manchester, UK
    2012/07/30 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2013/02/10 O2 Academy Islington, UK (Brad)
    2013/09/19 O2 Academy Brixton, UK (Soundgarden)
    2014/07/08 first direct Arena, Leeds, UK
    2014/07/11 MK Bowl, Milton Keynes, UK
    2017/06/06 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2018/07/17 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2022/07/08 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2022/07/09 Hyde Park, London, UK
    DG83333 said:

KP276492 said:

kazmo said:

DG83333 said:

I understand that, but we were quite a way from the stage and the stage woul have been to high to scale, the guy who lifted me out could have, with the amount of security there, walked us that way, we had lovely chats with the door security on the way in and have no problem with security doing their job. What ensued was, in the end, five burly security guys piling into me; my cuts and bruises are not self-inflicted. On trying to speak to them civilly, they continued to act the way they did, ending up with me being further panicked when one of them turned me around and sat on my chest. We didn't cause them any grief. And I was not running at any point.
    You obviously have a different viewpoint from me (I was observing, not experiencing) but the one guy did say a few times to follow your friend. He also said the gate Mike's side was closed. If I heard this, you should have. Your friend was also shouting you to come with her. I thought you were quite aggressive, and completely understood why the security was increased around you. The crowd kept them busy from the minute Go started, they were all on high alert. The last thing they needed was someone not doing what they asked; they didn't have the time for friendly chats.

kazmo said:

DG83333 said:

KP276492 said:

kazmo said:

DG83333 said:

You obviously have a different viewpoint from me (I was observing, not experiencing) but the one guy did say a few times to follow your friend. He also said the gate Mike's side was closed. If I heard this, you should have. Your friend was also shouting you to come with her. I thought you were quite aggressive, and completely understood why the security was increased around you. The crowd kept them busy from the minute Go started, they were all on high alert. The last thing they needed was someone not doing what they asked; they didn't have the time for friendly chats.

I have just spoken to my sister about this. She said that as you were being restrained by the security guards you kicked one over, and as you were wrestled to the floor you kicked him in the face. Now, you may not have realised this is what happened as you were resisting/flailing around but this may explain why they were less than gentle with you...
  • SpinTheLastExitSpinTheLastExit Edinburgh, Scotland Posts: 398
    I hate to say but I preferred Leeds a fair bit. It wasn't just entirely the setlist but the experience. I was in the standing area that was cut off with a barrier next to the sound desk about four rows back, and it was filled with complete dicks. These Glaswegian girls kept shouting and talking loudly throughout the second half of the set and were talking to this irritating Liverpudlian guy. Just simply piss annoying. And then there was the drunk people trying to push through. I wish I dotted myself at the side somewhere.

Set was pretty sensational, though, and it could have been a lot more entertaining with the likes of 'Breath' and 'Garden' being scored out. Blame the MK curfew. I did love every single moment of it, even with all the distractions that almost ruined this gig for me, and I've loved every single moment of the five concerts I have been at. Shame that is it all over now.

Highlights for me were 'Wash', 'Nothingman', 'Brain of J.', 'Nothing As It Seems', 'Chloe/Crown' and 'Blood'. They could have played until the end of time, I wouldn't have minded.
    2012 – Manchester II
    2014 – Amsterdam I & II, Gdynia, Leeds, Milton Keynes
    2016 – Wrigley I & II
    2017 – Amsterdam III [EV]
    2018 – London I, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Wrigley I & II
    2019 – Dublin [EV]
    2022 – Copenhagen, Hyde Park I, St. Louis
    2023 – Chicago I & II
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Close the front pit! I'm not sure why this doesn't seem to work in the UK at large gigs. Foos at MK was an exception and had a closed front pit - wristbands were distributed to those in line early, meaning you could go in and out of there, which limited the number of people accessing it. Reading 2012 didn't, and made for a near death-experience by being pushed on from a 100,000 people crowd. CLOSE the front pit when it's full. It's unsafe. And if one guy (120+ kg and heavy boots) is crowdsurfing for the 5th time, kick him out. I certainly don't mind a rough crowd, and PJ gigs are generally pretty tame, but this was just a bunch of drunk assholes who didn't care about the gig at all and made live miserable for everyone around them. And then they were surprised when we didn't applaud them as they came over our heads at the front for the 25th time, making it impossible for us to actually see the band.

Despite all of the above, it was still a good show. Lots of fun in the queue, despite the rain. But it couldn't compete with the magic that was Leeds.
  • DG174495DG174495 Posts: 1
    Great gig! Before this performance I saw guys in Oslo and I was so happy that I decide to go to Milton Keynes despite that I don`t like such a huge venues. I need to admit - it was a good choice!
    Fantastic set. Couple of songs which were on my Wishlist :) Wash, Nothingman, Nothing As It Seems, Spin The Black Circle and Blood.
    Hopefully see them again quickly.
  • tidus10xtidus10x UK Posts: 119
    Fantastic set despite expectations being quite low following the stellar Leeds gig. So we were gobsmacked with the likes of Wash, Footsteps, NAIS, Chloe/Crown and the downright rage that was conveyed in Blood We were back at the mixing desk so out of the melee but loads of wasted people around. We had a great view and the sound was really good for an outside show. Still easily the best live band around.
  • TM257576TM257576 Serres,Greece Posts: 4
    edited July 2014
    What a show that was?!?!
    Perfect playlist,perfect performance!!

Whats up with these guys?!?
    Shoudnt they be getting old and weary?
    How come they are getting better and better?!?

They are also very very nice guys.
    Ed's preshow acoustic performance of porch got us all excited and up on our feet!
    It was the best introduction to what will follow and to the first supporting group.
    If he havent done that i dont think that the crowd would have given to OFF the attention they got.
    Most of them would still be sitting on the grass,i think..
    He even wear an off t-shirt for the entire show.
    Mike also wear a BRMC tshirt.

Now as for the situation at the pit.
    I was standing 10 meters from the stage.
    I expected that when they will play the first fast song frenzy will occur.
    I was up and ready for it and it did.
    It was fun at sometimes,ugly and violent at others.
    After i got tired of it,i just moved 5 meters backwards and it was all ok.

I cant understand whats the big fuss about it with numerous posts for the situation there.
    That was a general admission real rock concert.
    When did you last go to a general admission rock concert where you didnt see violent guys in the front?
    Have you ever been or have your ever seen footage from an early 90's concert?
    Compared to that,Milton Keynes was a playground!

The whole pushing around thing was happening for 10-15 meters max from the stage.
    I have been in concerts(sonic youth for example) where violence was present 50 meters from the stage.
    I cant understand how someone can stand 3 meters from the stage and expect not to be pushed around.
    Yes there was violence,there where some really drunk guys,but that is not strange for a rock concert.

As i said earlier,just a few meters backwards where enough in order to watch the show and have a great experience without nobody pushing you.
    It worked for me,and i had a perfect time!!

Post edited by TM257576 on
  • KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    edited July 2014
    It's not about not being pushed. It's about having too many people in a front pit because it was not closed down, creating a potentially dangerous situation. And if the same dickhead crowdsurfs over my head for the 5th time, meaning I miss half the show for keeping my head down, that's not good either.

edited to add: a big compliment to the security guys up front. they were very attentive, and took great care of us at the rail.
    Post edited by Kathi on
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    Any reviews from local newspapers? Did we ever find out the official attendance?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • CloudDog23CloudDog23 Posts: 147
    mcgruff10 said:

Any reviews from local newspapers? Did we ever find out the official attendance?

This is the only review I could find

http://www.thelineofbestfit.com/reviews/live-reviews/pearl-jam-live-at-milton-keynes-bowl?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+thelineofbestfit+(The+Line+Of+Best+Fit)

Says 60,000 plus, though I would take that as a guess rather than an informed fact.

2000/05/29 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2006/04/20 The Astoria, London, UK
    2006/08/29 Gelredome, Arnhem, Netherlands
    2007/06/18 Wembley Arena, London, UK
    2009/08/18 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2010/06/25 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2012/06/20 MEN Arena, Manchester, UK
    2012/07/30 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2013/02/10 O2 Academy Islington, UK (Brad)
    2013/09/19 O2 Academy Brixton, UK (Soundgarden)
    2014/07/08 first direct Arena, Leeds, UK
    2014/07/11 MK Bowl, Milton Keynes, UK
    2017/06/06 Hammersmith Odeon, UK (Eddie Vedder solo show)
    2018/07/17 O2 Arena, London, UK
    2022/07/08 Hyde Park, London, UK
    2022/07/09 Hyde Park, London, UK
  • zapatazapata Posts: 2
    Stupidity is unbeatable............. the worst crowd ever as far as respect and caring in a pj concert....but its natural when the aim is to get drunk and fight.....maybe is the lack of sun so come to the mediterranean to get some
  • milanmilan Posts: 447
    zapata said:

Stupidity is unbeatable............. the worst crowd ever as far as respect and caring in a pj concert....but its natural when the aim is to get drunk and fight.....maybe is the lack of sun so come to the mediterranean to get some

You clearly didn't go to Hyde Park London 2010
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • DamianKDamianK Posts: 192

DamianK said:

Another good gig.
    Unlike a lot around me, I thought the organisation into the venue for 10C was good. A gig that big with early entrance needs careful handling. If we had all been let in at once the sheer walk to the front could have got crazy so I want to thank everyone involved in organising the school trip walk to the front which made things safe and fair for all of us. Great stuff....
    Got on the rail along the middle walkway so was out of the really rough crowd and had a great view of Ed & Stone all night, and a great view of Ed when he came down the middle in Porch.
    Got a Mike White / Peace sign pick to go with helicopter pick from Leeds ... Lucky boy!

I echo what has already been said - a closed off circle for 10c ticket holders and then any early enough to get in NEEDS to be considered and implemented for future shows like this. The crowd was rough and there were many drunk late comers just smashing the shit out of everyone who had been waiting since early / mid morning to get in.

Many carried out from our side - some needing stretchers. Had an unpleasant vibe for quite a while really.

Having said all that, as usual met some fantastic fellow fans - and had a really good day waiting.

OFF were brilliant. BRMC really really good. (Not brilliant.... for Ed's anicdote...!)..

PJ set was excellent - beautiful opening with the first 4, followed by a full on rock out where the guys were clearly having a great time - if not a little worried by the crowd down front.
    From where I was, the sound was absolutely spot on for an outdoor gig, and I thought Eddie sounded particularly awesome last night. I think this tour has been his best singing since 06. Just fantastic.

Mike also really brought it with outsatnding playing and I have to say Stone was bang into it all again too. Throwing picks into the crowd - and I also thought he was close to tears in Crown of Thorns -- saw Ed give hime a little leg pat towards the end..

Yellow Moon on a beautiful night was stunning, and a superb contrast when they payed Blood - just full on magnificence!

Ed's angry / passionate call for an end to war... His coming down the middle. Mike on the rail as ever in Alive (?)...

Security did their best to keep everyone safe but I would thinkl they'll be some extra sore bodies today at least...

A fantastic night, superb set, brilliantly played on a beautiful English Summer Night.

Strange to think that when I was 15 in 1985 I saw U2 at this venue play Rain (it rained all day - a lot -- mudslides down the banks) who were supported by REM & The Ramones...

A much better view / stage / sound than back in thoise days....!

Thanks PJ -- Incredible Tour -- All 5 nights I saw were spectacular - Best Band on the Planet.

Were you with your wife? I think I was in front of you with my mate. I scored a pick too ! Massive result. Think you may have been in Berlin too neR us in the queue! If that was you, great to meet you!

Yep that was me and my wife -- I remember Berlin too ! Did you have the orange Netherlands shirt or was that your mate? Really great to meet you guys too... Great view and sound wasn't it? That was a result for MK for sure! See you next time no doubt!
    My mate was in the Netherlands shirt. Amazing gig and great view - pretty unobstructed too! Wasn't expecting that from MK!! I'm sure I'll see you at a show again!

• tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,926
    milan said:

zapata said:

You clearly didn't go to Hyde Park London 2010
    I'm so fortunate, was at both gigs and surrounded by great people both times. Stayed a little further back than the pit, maybe 15 people back and the atmosphere was great for the most part.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • GandolfGandolf Sweden Posts: 10
    Here's a link to a youtube playlist of recordings i took at Milton Keynes.
    Contains the following songs.

Porch - acoustic pre-show, Pendulum, Wash, Nothingman, Black, Comatose, Save You, Hail Hail, Mind Your Manners, Do The Evolution, Nothing As It Seems, Curdoroy, Rearviewmirror, Yellow Moon, I'm the Answer (with Simon Townshend), Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns, Jeremy, Rain (with Dhani Harrison), Daughter, Alive, Rockin' in the Free World (with members of the band Off! and Ray Cameron)

Enjoy!

-92, Stockholm -12, Stockholm -14 Amsterdam 1, Stockholm, Milton Keynes National Bowl -18 London 1
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Another great gig and great end to the tour. Luckily to see 5 shows this tour and enjoyed every minute. This was different to Leeds but still really cool. Wash, Brain Of J, Nothing As It Seems, Yellow Moon. Great to get these. Black early on was special. The covers of I'm The Answer and Rain were disappointing I felt, especially seeing that Breath and Satan's Bed got dropped. Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns is possibly the moment of my tour, really wanted to finally get it this time so was made up and it was such an experience. With friends we formed a circle during Footsteps - that was really special. We had a good view, on Mike's stage fairly close and in line with the screen. The crowd around us was great, lots of space and respect.

5 shows, 167 songs, 94 individual songs and 44 songs I'd not got live before. Some stat. Some band. Not just your average band!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/