Options

hartford question

Garden DoggGarden Dogg Posts: 226
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
does anyone know if there's a pit at the dodge music center?
"let's hug it out, bitch."

"and onward goes this thing of ours."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,058
    They do that for some shows, but my guess is not for Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    pjl44 wrote:
    They do that for some shows, but my guess is not for Pearl Jam.

just curious...why don't you think there will be one for pj?

• Options
    just curious...why don't you think there will be one for pj?

Because, ever since Roskilde, Denmark 2000 where several people were trampled to death at the Roskilde Festival there were too many people in one area as well as a pit, so on and so forth. Ever since this show Pearl Jam demands that the shows be seated instead of general admission. Although I think some of the South American shows from 2005 were general admission. I believe they would prefer seated as opposed to general. Just for safety reasons only. Later
    Foo4Everlong
  • Options
    Because, ever since Roskilde, Denmark 2000 where several people were trampled to death at the Roskilde Festival there were too many people in one area as well as a pit, so on and so forth. Ever since this show Pearl Jam demands that the shows be seated instead of general admission. Although I think some of the South American shows from 2005 were general admission. I believe they would prefer seated as opposed to general. Just for safety reasons only. Later

i'm not asking about a mosh pit--i understand it's not 1992 anymore--i'm talking about a seated orchestra pit like they do at many amphitheatres.