Jeff Ament/Joseph Arthur album details?

Jeremy's SpokesmanJeremy's Spokesman Posts: 225
edited April 2012 in The Porch
Around the time of the PJ20 weekend, Jeff and Joseph released a disc with a version of "Other Side" and the Joseph Arthur song "When the FIre Comes".

I thought they said they were working on an album, if I remember correctly. Was there any truth to that?

Any details?

Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jgardzjgardz Posts: 277
    Speaking of this, has an upload of the pj20 disc shown up (the ament/arther)?
  • PM Sent
  • spivedspived Posts: 107
    Hello

Has an upload (flac) of the two tracks? :)

Thanks in advance!
    spived
    all you need is love
    I got some if you need it
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,474
    edited April 2014
    jgardz said:

Speaking of this, has an upload of the pj20 disc shown up (the ament/arther)?

I would also be very interested in this! :)
    This is the first I've even heard of an album from these two alone.... I'm wondering if they talked about this, and the idea just morphed into RNDM.

EDIT: Ugh, another old thread resurrected from the dead.... Sorry! OBVIOUSLY the idea became RNDM. I would still like to hear what's on this PJ20 disc though.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    that became Jeff's sophomore solo album While My Heart Beats (2012)
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013

Is Joseph Arthur on that?? I own it, so of that is the case, I have to open my fucking eyes more often or something, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    PJ_Soul said:

Is Joseph Arthur on that?? I own it, so of that is the case, I have to open my fucking eyes more often or something, lol.
    Yes, he is.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Yes, he is.
    L-) Now I'm going to have to spin it, and I'm really not in the mood, lol.