Where are the new bootlegs?!!!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    GM151575GM151575 Freehold, NJ Posts: 343

GM151575 said:

mcgruff10 said:

GM151575 said:

I ordered Philly 1&2 and Brooklyn 1 on Jan 14th. I got a confirmation on Jan 29th from Nugs with a tracking number. Then on Feb 9th I got a confirm from 10c that my order was shipping within 24 hours. Since I've got the nugs with tracking #, it has said electronic shipping info received, shipper has been electronically notified to expect your package. That hasn't changed in over 2 weeks. Dump this hippy company already. They suck.

I have the same exact situation. Nugs really does suck

5 days later and no change. It's been 5 weeks since I've ordered.
    Then maybe try emailing them? They have always responded to me. It is possible the post office lost them. Posting on the board own;t solve anything,

And its funny, prior to the issues last two months, I don't recall a lot of people complaining about them in 2011,2012, or the South American shows in 2013. My order form last week shipped and will arrive tomorrow.
    Did a few hours ago, got this just now:This order was shipped on the 29th, but we've seen some shipments from that week go missing- this appears to be another. However I'm not sure why 10club sent you another email a week later.

This order should have arrived a while ago. I will contact the shipping warehouse and have them send you a replacement- it will ship by Friday!

So Mcgruff and anyone else, you might want to email them. I don't think they know what's missing unless you contact them. Though they should have put up a message or sent something out through ten club to get the word out.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Last time I ordered bootlegs it was in 2010 when I went to shows on US tour, it was much smoother than. I also ordered just Brooklyn 2 first, there were problems with that too.
  • Options
    And they never reached the post office, an update would have happened when they were scanned at pickup or at the sort facility. 100% on Nugs.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    GM151575 said:

Last time I ordered bootlegs it was in 2010 when I went to shows on US tour, it was much smoother than. I also ordered just Brooklyn 2 first, there were problems with that too.

I also had orders get lost when they were sent through Kufala prior to 2011, and they replaced them, just like yours. They were not perfect either. All solved with a quick email. And I have had things shipped through post office through other companies where the delivery confirmation was worthless and the tracking info was way off, or id not work.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options

GM151575 said:

I also had orders get lost when they were sent through Kufala prior to 2011, and they replaced them, just like yours. They were not perfect either. All solved with a quick email. And I have had things shipped through post office through other companies where the delivery confirmation was worthless and the tracking info was way off, or id not work.
    What can I tell you, from my experience they are absolutely awful and a lot of other people have had problems.
  • Options
    So I'm guessing that I shouldn't be holding my breath for the Australian bootlegs then, given all the above comments...
    I'm assuming that there are no bootlegs of eddies solo gigs? This guy called glen Hansard duets with him and it is superb.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    What is the email address for nugs in regards to my missing bootleg? ThNks guys for the heads up
    Mike
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

What is the email address for nugs in regards to my missing bootleg? ThNks guys for the heads up
    Mike

Orders@nugs.net
    here for the music...
  • Options
    Tim Gore said:

So I'm guessing that I shouldn't be holding my breath for the Australian bootlegs then, given all the above comments...
    I'm assuming that there are no bootlegs of eddies solo gigs? This guy called glen Hansard duets with him and it is superb.

Probably doesn't have anything to do with the comments. Just time. And making sure the festival shows are ok to release. Since they are likely still mixing the 2013 boots it would be a while for their release. But no word from 10C as to whether or not that will actually happen.

As for the Ed stuff. We'd all love it, but aside from water on the road there have been no official Ed releases. We can hope though! Those look like some great set lists.
    here for the music...
  • Options
    wasa1971wasa1971 Calgary, Canada Posts: 2,144
    I followed up with Nugs yesterday about the LB box set I ordered, the reply was it will ship in April.
  • Options
    RD101189RD101189 A distant time, a distant space Posts: 454
    wasa1971 said:

I followed up with Nugs yesterday about the LB box set I ordered, the reply was it will ship in April.

Ugh! Was hoping with the increased releases per week we were looking at March.
    09/08/1992 - Phoenix, AZ
    07/08/1998 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/21/2000 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/19/2013 - Phoenix, AZ
    10/22/2014 - Denver, CO
    05/09/2022 - Phoenix, AZ
    09/22/2022 - Denver, CO
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    4 boots released today? wooo Portland next week!
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    jkb708jkb708 Posts: 10
    Thank you nugs - ordered OKC boot Wednesday afternoon, it was in my mailbox Saturday. Great work. By the complaints I've read on here, I wasn't expecting it for a while.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,840
    Emailed nugs on Thursday and haven't heard anything yet. Damn
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    edited February 2014
    So the big question now is when will they put the 4 shows they premiered this week up for sale on the site???
    Post edited by Red Mosqito on
  • Options

So the big question now is when will they put the 4 shows they premiered this week up for sale on the site???

Since all shows up to now have been put up for sale on the Wednesday following the premiere, the logical answer seems to be this coming Wednesday. :)