Options

Anyone have a pic of the new jersey they are selling?

UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I've seen pics of the shirts, hoodie, and poster, but not the jersey. Anyone have a pic?
I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Anyone????

needed the 10 characters

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    andydick8andydick8 Posts: 205
    Where are the pictures of the others?
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • Options
    jerseys?

There are no jersey's.

There are 2 limited edition hoodies that are on sale, and the blue hoodie that has the toronto 1 poster on it.

One is a red hoodie and one is a brown one.

I know for sure on the right hand side of the brown one, it has the buffalo from PJ's website on it and on the back it has the buffalo running over the cliff from PJ's website with PEARL JAM on the bottom of the "patch"

Red one, not too sure, I just caught a glimpse of them.

They were REALLY expensive. In Toronto, it was 95.00 a piece
  • Options
    I knew about the hoodies, but someone said there was a 70's style jersey. I didn't know what that meant, so I wanted to see it. Crap. I love jersey's. Thanks for the info.

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    maybe it's because I live in New Jersey, but the title of your post completely threw me off

I was like, they're selling the battleship New Jersey

and why are they posting this on a PJ board

ok, time to go home, my brain is fried
  • Options
    Thanks Amsterdam!!! (rips bong hit)- the map! NOW, Fnally we can become time Bandits!!! God is going to be pissed!!!

8/25/00NY, 9/1/00NJ, 4/30/03NY, 7/2&3/03MSG, 7/14/03NJ, 10/13/04 EdW/Boss, 9/24&25/05 St Johns, 5/13/06CT, 5/27&28/06NJ, 6/1/06NJ, 6/3/06NJ, 6/24/06 OH, 7/15-16/06CA, Lolla07, DC, MSGx2, MA1, ED SOLO NYC1&2!
  • Options