Found: EV Perth Saturday Ticket Needed :) - not your usual request.

Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
edited January 2014 in Lost Dogs
Long story, but I've just gifted my 10 Club ticket to the Saturday night Riverside theatre show to a friend in need whose been having a really rough time so she can go with my wife to the show. This leaves me without a ticket and it is sold out.

Putting out a call that if someone has a spare 10c +1 or Public Sale ticket and wants a cool (well I think I'm cool, as does my cat) ticked buddy for the Saturday night show, I'm in need of a seat or I'll be listening to the show from outside the venue. Of course I'll pay the face price and tempt you with your choice of beverage or other. ;)

Wont kill me to miss a show after the incredible run of shows I've had, but seeing as I'll be driving them both three hours to Perth (I live in Dunsborough) there to pick up the tickets and hand them to my wife and our friend (a ten clubber from another part of the country) and then drive them home, would be really nice to see the show as well.

Hopefully the ticket gods can come through for this atheist ;)
Post edited by Paul Andrews on

Comments

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    interesting move Paul, hope you can score a ticket,

• Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    edited January 2014
    Not a move mate a real gesture, paying it forward, whatever you want to call it.
    They say 'Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.' well I guess in PJ world that really means.. "Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down their PJ or EV ticket for his friends.'

Feels better to put a smile on a dial than to see the show myself. But I still hope to see the show and given the great spirit of this community and a few leads I've already been given. I'm fairly confident.
    Post edited by Paul Andrews on

Not a move mate a real gesture, paying it forward, whatever you want to call it.
    They say 'Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends.' well I guess in PJ world that really means.. "Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down their PJ or EV ticket for his friends.'

Feels better to put a smile on a dial than to see the show myself. But I still hope to see the show and given the great spirit of this community and a few leads I've already been given. I'm fairly confident.

top man.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    Good luck Paul. You deserve it
    Cheers guys, getting a few leads but nothing definite yet... Confidence is still high :)
  • Fingers crossed for you, Paul! I'm seeing Eddie live for the first time in Brisbane next month because I managed to get a ticket from a fellow 10C member. Hopefully you have the same luck. :)
    Seeing Eddie for the first time - 22/2/14
    I scored tickets so I'm back in the house, and to make it even better, it is someone I shared Sydney EV tickets with last tour. Proof, what goes around comes around! Hope everyone has a great tour!
    that is fantastic news, have a great show Paul
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    awesome. there is good energy in the world after all
    I'm totally rapped. Our worldwide community is something to value and be proud of. A credit to the band we love. Took a risk to do something random and nice, got a great feeling from that and less than 24 hours later I have a ticket to replace the one I gave up. Peace and goodwill to all.
  • gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    now karma would be better seats than you gave away :)
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Good one! Enjoy the show :)
    After the excitement and lead up of the last tour when Perth was originally left off from the tour, my petition, emails to Chugg, plus others who worked hard mailbombing radio stations, newspapers and other forums, and then we finally got our shows this tour just seems too easy.
    gvn2fly12 said:

now karma would be better seats than you gave away :)

Yeah, we'll see. I managed to get front row last time in the public sale and my 10c tickets were great too so my wife, my dad and my step son and I all had great seats. But it's a great new venue. Not a shit seat in the house.
  • Fantastic news, Paul! Tell Eddie we said Hi! ;)
    Seeing Eddie for the first time - 22/2/14
    Ahh, don't think I'll be getting that close to the action Jodester. He prefers to talk to my stepson - had a good old talk to him in front of 25,000 people at the Perth show in 2009 :)