Looking For The White Zippo With Red And Black EV/Uke Circle Logos

Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
edited March 2014 in Lost Dogs
Looking to buy or trade for the Australian white EV zippo form a while back. It's got the black and red circle "EV" logo on one side and a similar black and red circle with a uke on the other. Here's a pic:
If you have one and you'd be willing to let it go, let me know. I'm looking for a friend and I can offer some pretty decent stuff in return. Notables include:

Sealed Sevens Box Set
PJ20 Klausen Print
Lots of 2003 Bootlegs

Thanks.
- DMW
Post edited by Dead Man Walking on

Comments

• Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Bump with a picture added.
    Would a sealed Sevens entice anyone?

PM me.
  • gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    That's a sweet zippo, I would not trade it for sevens, you never see these Aussie Zippo anywhere, and I remember seeing stacks at the last show in perth.
    Not trying to be a downer,, I do wish you luck I do, there are a few people that are looking, if I'm not mistaken.
    I lucked one day here to complete my set, with a white uke from USA, hope for you to do the same

Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
    Thanks.

Bump.
  • gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    Sorry, but i misunderstood, the zippo you are after is not from Australia, I believe its from the USA. The white australia zippo does not have a uke it has a image of australia with EV ITW pose inside. there was also a black one with EV drawn wave on it.
    Just trying to help, hope it makes sense and hope i'm right.
    I have 3 from 10club, two from Australia and the one with the uke I got from someone here. I think that's all
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
    ^ Interesting. I've been told that there are currently 7 different EV Zippos. I don't know much about them. I'm trying to acquire this for a friend. I will change my thread title with the possibility of attracting more potential sellers/traders.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    paging Mr PDalowsky to confirm how many EV Zippos exist (at least until before his new Aussie tour LOL). I believe there are 6...3 from the US (Silver Stars N Stripes/Evil Knievel, White Stars N Stripes/Evil Knievel, Silver ITW pose) and 3 from Australia (White with Australia map outline, White with EV/Uke as pictured in OP, and Black EV Wave). If there is a 7th, I'm going to hit the floor LOL!!
  • MT132914MT132914 Posts: 188
    gvn2fly12 said:

Sorry, but i misunderstood, the zippo you are after is not from Australia, I believe its from the USA. The white australia zippo does not have a uke it has a image of australia with EV ITW pose inside. there was also a black one with EV drawn wave on it.
    Just trying to help, hope it makes sense and hope i'm right.
    I have 3 from 10club, two from Australia and the one with the uke I got from someone here. I think that's all

whats the chances of getting a photo of all 6 together, front and back?

• pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,664
    Yes theres 6 to my knowledge

not the best photos im afraid but I can take better ones soon
    pdalowsky said:

Yes theres 6 to my knowledge

Just scrumptious! Gorgeous! As always, thank you Paul for your guidance

no worries Dave

the white one top left has he madp of Oz on the flipside, the middle bottom is the infamous Australian wave zippo, the other three are the first three made and fairly well known in terms of the flipsides.
    pdalowsky said:

no worries Dave

the white one top left has he madp of Oz on the flipside, the middle bottom is the infamous Australian wave zippo, the other three are the first three made and fairly well known in terms of the flipsides.

You need 2 of each Paul..that way you can display both sides at the same time LOL...

edited January 2014
    hahahahahahaha

wait, what a solid idea :)
    Post edited by pdalowsky on
  • MT132914MT132914 Posts: 188
    thanks for the photos...its all clear now, kind off :)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    I was not even aware that the zippo you're looking for existed! Oh man, now that's another one I have to look for, lol. I have 3 of them (the three most common - whit and chrome stars and bars, and the chrome ITW pose). But I REALLY want the black Aussie wave, and now the one you're looking for here! ..... so yeah, sorry, can't help, and now we are competing for the same item I guess, lol. ;) But good luck finding it! I don't understand why the Aussie zippos are SO hard to find. I guess the Aussies like to actually use their merch purchases. :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    BUMP as i love talking about EV Zippos! Here's hoping the OP finds it and we get new ones down in Australia soon!
  • LarsK13LarsK13 Germany Posts: 1,650

BUMP as i love talking about EV Zippos! Here's hoping the OP finds it and we get new ones down in Australia soon!

:)>-
    hope never dies...
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest
  • Release EVRelease EV Posts: 1,998
    Why does this aussie have the usa zippos and not the aussie ones? Help me out. Dave /paul lol. just another item I need haha
    Added some specifics for trade in the first post.

Added some specifics for trade in the first post.

dang! nice stuff!
    Saturday morning Bump.
  • Bump
  • Super Bowl Sunday bump
    This morning I was on a beach in Mexico. It was 29 degrees and I got a sunburn. Now I'm home and it's minus 9 and there's 3 feet of snow.

Someone help me out with this. Bump.
    Bump.

Also, if you can help me out with one of these, I'll send you a special code you can use in the GOODS section to get a discount on anything you buy! I can get you as much as 12%! It's only good for a few more days though so help me now!
    Bump.

My secret code is no longer valid. Sorry guys. Other incentives still available.

-DMW
    edited March 2014
    If you hold a lighter to snow and burn it, the snow won't drip.

Bump.
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
    A bump for new eyes...See first post for trade options.