Options

2013 Bootlegs Feedback

I only have Philly I so far, but has anyone noticed that some of the track breaks are not perfect?

Two examples:
Lukin into Not For You, the track breaks before the last note of Lukin.
I Got Id into wishlist, the Wishlist track contains the last drum crash of I got Id.

This isn't really a big deal if you listen to a bootleg as a full album but if you have songs on shuffle or listen as stand alone tracks it is a bit annoying. If you listen to just I Got Id you miss the end of the song.

Wondering if this is the case across the other bootlegs and related to the change to the new vendor.

Comments

• Options
    Yep. Experienced the I Got Id > Wishlist cut.

Really bad... but I guess it's hard maybe when it seamlessly changes to the next song. But leaving out the last drum crash, that's really bad.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    I went to London Ontario show, anyone know why there is no bootlegs for london or wrigley field?
    Bill Craine
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    crainiac said:

I went to London Ontario show, anyone know why there is no bootlegs for london or wrigley field?

There are no plans to release those, you may ask why? well because the 10c said so, as simple as that.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    When i receive the boots i ordered over a month ago, i will let you know how they sound
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Options
    HartydogHartydog Posts: 2,060

When i receive the boots i ordered over a month ago, i will let you know how they sound

I ordered 2 shows I was giving as Christmas gifts on 12/13. Got a shipping notification(which was apparently a software error) and had my card charged on 12/16. Arrival of the disks 1/10. Just amazing. In this day in age that fulfillment is horrible. What is worse is that most merchants don't charge until they ship. Charging my card almost 30 days before shipping makes me mad. The communication through the whole process was extremely suboptimal as well. All in all the 10C should be providing some sort of explanation to this whole fiasco to everyone who ordered and had something like this happen.
    Boston 9-28-04, 5-24-06, 5-25-06, 5-17-10, 8-5-16, 8-7-16, 9-2-18, 9-4-18
    Hartford 5-13-06, 6-27-08, 10-25-13
    Mansfield, MA 6-30-08, 6-28-08, 7-2-03, 7-3-03, 7-11-03, 8-29-00, 8-30-00, 9-15-98, 9-16-98
    Worcester 10-15-13, 10-16-13
  • Options
    oysterjaroysterjar NH Posts: 1,235
    arq said:

crainiac said:

There are no plans to release those, you may ask why? well because the 10c said so, as simple as that.
    This is baffling. I cant see any reason why they wouldn't release them unless they will much later as a special collection. Those two boots would sell, people make money, fans are happy....

Wind this thing up.

• Options
    narnianarnia Posts: 635
    I ordered 2 shows I was giving as Christmas gifts on 12/13. Got a shipping notification(which was apparently a software error) and had my card charged on 12/16. Arrival of the disks 1/10. Just amazing. In this day in age that fulfillment is horrible. What is worse is that most merchants don't charge until they ship. Charging my card almost 30 days before shipping makes me mad. The communication through the whole process was extremely suboptimal as well. All in all the 10C should be providing some sort of explanation to this whole fiasco to everyone who ordered and had something like this happen.
    I ordered the boots box set in November. They charged my credit card over $300 and the boots won't even be shipped until February!

I escaped it...a life wasted...I'm never going back again
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    narnia said:

I ordered the boots box set in November. They charged my credit card over $300 and the boots won't even be shipped until February!

I don't think you will be getting them in February at this rate, half of them haven't been released yet, and now Nugs is on holidays this week, so there won't be any boots being released this week
  • Options
    oysterjar said:

arq said:

crainiac said:

This is baffling. I cant see any reason why they wouldn't release them unless they will much later as a special collection. Those two boots would sell, people make money, fans are happy....
    I think the same thing happend that happend with Alpine. They want to do some special thing with it. they talk about it, nothing really happens, time flies and in the end nothing happens and it's too, the moment has past and nothing happens.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    SZ303389SZ303389 Posts: 453

oysterjar said:

arq said:

crainiac said:

I think the same thing happend that happend with Alpine. They want to do some special thing with it. they talk about it, nothing really happens, time flies and in the end nothing happens and it's too, the moment has past and nothing happens.
    fucking lame is what it is. whatever happened to doing some things just for the fans, this is one of those rare things that EVERY PJ fan wants. make it happen!!

ShawnZ