ISO: Vinyl & Xmas Singles

cjb5790cjb5790 Cleveland, OH Posts: 190
edited December 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hello,

I recently just got into vinyl and I'm looking to pick up as much as I can. As of right now I only have the 2010 and 2011 Xmas Singles and the Backspacer LP. I don't really have anything to trade other than some Wrigley cards and cash, so if that works for you, please let me know! Thanks!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TinAntTinAnt Posts: 343
    You are better off focusing your efforts on trying to obtain one item at a time, especially around here. Posts that ask for specific things get more attention and results than posts that ask for anything and everything. Think about what you want the most and work on getting that one thing first. Proceed like this and as your collection grows, you will learn on how to better proceed on filling in the open holes.

Lost Dogs is a good place to find what you are looking for but there are also places like discogs and ebay that have the albums you are looking for sale everyday, though usually at a premium.

Also, Ten/Vs/Vitalogy/Lightning Bolt are easy to obtain if you are not looking for first press and mint albums.
  • jshinjshin Posts: 1,759
    Happy hunting.... Now, get outside and start shaking that money tree!

http://www.discogs.com is also a pretty good place to search.
    I ain't got no fly'n shoes..

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    hey bud i have bunch of singles and a few extra christmas singles that could help you start your collection. they've never been played. let me know if you are interested.

Mike
    cjb5790 wrote:
    Hello,

I recently just got into vinyl and I'm looking to pick up as much as I can. As of right now I only have the 2010 and 2011 Xmas Singles and the Backspacer LP. I don't really have anything to trade other than some Wrigley cards and cash, so if that works for you, please let me know! Thanks!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,438
    pm sent
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2