On Air - Live at the BBC, Vol. 2

The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
edited November 2013 in Other Music
Anyone else getting this? I preordered it on iTunes. I don't know why because I'm going to want the cd's. I remember getting live at the BBC back in 1994 - Vitalogy bumped it out of the #1 spot on the Billboard charts at Xmas time.

Love getting "new" Beatles music and I love the early stuff. This is gonna be sweet to listen to. Finally something else to play besides Lightning Bolt!
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,354
    I've preordered it, as well as the remaster of V1. I really wish they would release the remastered Anthology tracks on CD that they did for itunes.
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Travelar wrote:
    I've preordered it, as well as the remaster of V1. I really wish they would release the remastered Anthology tracks on CD that they did for itunes.

Yeah I wonder why they haven't done that. I need to buy them again, mine are in bad shape. I also need to get the DVD collection- unless they plan on releasing it on blue ray.
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Definitely plan on getting this, though Christmas is almost here, so I just may get it for my dad and after that, get a copy for myself. The vinyl I definitely want, but the wallet's tight right now.
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful
  • F5AgainstOneF5AgainstOne New Hampshire, USA Posts: 1,462
    Ordered the vinyl, found a sealed copy of vol 1 last xmas.
    EV Solo Boston 6/16/11
    East Troy 9/3/11
    East Troy 9/4/11
    Amsterdam 6/26/12
    Amsterdam 6/27/12
    Wrigley Field 7/19-20/13
    Worcester, MA 10/15/13
    Worcester, MA 10/16/13
    Hartford, CT 10/25/13
    Seattle, WA 12/06/13
    Denver, CO 10/22/14
    Fenway 2016 #1
    Fenway 2016 #2
    Fenway 2018 #1
    Fenway 2018 #2
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Ordered the vinyl, found a sealed copy of vol 1 last xmas.
    Newch91 wrote:
    Definitely plan on getting this, though Christmas is almost here, so I just may get it for my dad and after that, get a copy for myself. The vinyl I definitely want, but the wallet's tight right now.

Nice! Been having problems with my digital download. But it looks cool - you can navigate the little recording studio and play the tracks and look at the artwork. Just need the songs to work!

I was able to play some of the tracks on my phone, though, and it sounds great as expected. :)