Options

ISO: Charlottesville Poster

weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
I took an extra special friend with me last night who WASN'T into the band previously, and enjoyed the all-time most extraordinary set list I could have possibly dreamed of. Would love to have a poster to commemorate that special night in C'ville. Please?
~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
Henry David Thoreau
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Mike_McQMike_McQ Posts: 105
    PM sent!
    Mike_McQ
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Mike_McQ wrote:
    PM sent!

Didn't get it! It's weenie with a lower case "w". :D Please resend!! ;)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau