LB cd artwork - spoiler

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
edited October 2013 in The Porch
already arrive to some fans(amazon Germany)

more photos to come
33xu.jpg
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    I know I should be patient.... :corn:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • DH62179DH62179 Posts: 312
    Ed looks like Elvis 8-)
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    yav7.jpg

thanks to Marcel and Thomas for the photos
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    nf9w.jpg
    no01.jpg
    3qdd.jpg
  • Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    3qdd.jpg

need a magnifying glass dammit!
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,622
    nf9w.jpg

Well, those lyrics are disappointing to a man of faith, but knowing the band it makes total sense.
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238

Well, those lyrics are disappointing to a man of faith, but knowing the band it makes total sense.
    What exactly do you find disappointing?
    3qdd.jpg

need a magnifying glass dammit!
    sorry..lol
  • yav7.jpg

no problem ;)
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    thanks dimi and all those involved, I was all morning deciphering Getaway lyrics... thanks...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    I'm digging the fact that Ed's vocals are so much cleaner on this album - it looks like I had most of the lyrics to Getaway figured out! :D
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
    I'm digging the fact that Ed's vocals are so much cleaner on this album - it looks like I had most of the lyrics to Getaway figured out! :D

yap, same here, though some key words were hard to find oud, I couldn't, this came in handy...

• SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,717
    yav7.jpg

Coolest CD I've ever seen!
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17

LOOKING FOR TIX TO MSG NIGHT 2
    JTH wrote:

He is saying that each person is free to believe what they believe (which is true as our freedom as human beings). Also, says that what you believe is good for you, but don't tell me how to live my life. Very similar sentiments to I Am Mine.

I personally believe that we don't have claim to our lives. We ultimately aren't in control of our lives as much as we think we do. I so firmly believe what I believe that I want to share it with others which is different then the message of the song.

This is obviously a rather large theological discussion not meant for the Porch, but I love talking about it!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • EarlWelshEarlWelsh Buffalo, NY Posts: 1,103
    JTH wrote:

He is saying that each person is free to believe what they believe (which is true as our freedom as human beings). Also, says that what you believe is good for you, but don't tell me how to live my life. Very similar sentiments to I Am Mine.

I personally believe that we don't have claim to our lives. We ultimately aren't in control of our lives as much as we think we do. I so firmly believe what I believe that I want to share it with others which is different then the message of the song.

This is obviously a rather large theological discussion not meant for the Porch, but I love talking about it!

Freedom OF and FROM (Amen!) religion is a precious thing. It's cool that you believe what you believe as long as you're not so excited about it that you push it on others. That shit's the pits.
  • JTH wrote:

Right there with you. Well said.
    1995: San Francisco, San Diego
    2000: Phoenix
    2008: Camden 2
    2009: San Diego, Philly 1, Philly 2
    2010: MSG 1, MSG 2
    2011: Alpine 1, Alpine 2
    2012: Missoula
    2013: Wrigley, Phoenix, San Diego, LA1, LA2, Oakland
    2014: Denver
    2016: MSG1, MSG2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2
    2018: Fenway 1
  • JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    I so firmly believe what I believe that I want to share it with others which is different then the message of the song.
    Song's message is essentially "proselytizers aren't welcome here."

So you basically feel that the song is telling you to fuck off. Got it.
    JTH wrote:
    I so firmly believe what I believe that I want to share it with others which is different then the message of the song.
    Song's message is essentially "proselytizers aren't welcome here."

So you basically feel that the song is telling you to fuck off. Got it.

Haha yeah you could say that. I totally get that what I believe will be rejected by many, and I would sure thing tell you once, maybe twice but it's up to you to decide in the end!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    What is that bottom credit on MFS?
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Love it. I was hoping that the lyrics would have been typed out by Ed like previously, but I really like what Pendleton has done with all the artwork and the font... Speaking of font...

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=216602
  • tcadd94tcadd94 North Jersey Posts: 611
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    yav7.jpg

Coolest CD I've ever seen!

Amazing CD! So pumped to get it!
    I've been fortunate enough to see Pearl Jam live.

I am hanging in the balance of a perfect finished plan
    Like every sparrow falling, like every grain of sand.
    a twitter mate @dooobies found this one

BWO7_ZxCIAAgnZA.jpg:large

yeah,Yvi from Germany post 22 super cool fotos

Drop em here, let's go.... :mrgreen: :corn:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix

Drop em here, let's go.... :mrgreen: :corn:

yep, I second, dunno who he or she is...

same dude as before posted this one

BWPIuN-CIAExF28.jpg:large

still didn't get a reply if it is a press kit or not...

• DH62179DH62179 Posts: 312
    So I guess this answers the question of whether Boom is an official member or not?
  • 71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    Yvi here :D:lol: yes, l posted all the pics, someone (Marcus) already asked to use them to post them over here, so there's something in the works l guess. keep your eyes peeled :D
  • Crazy MarcusCrazy Marcus Posts: 1,823
    01FrontCover_zps8160b167.jpg
    02Tracklisting_zpsba185e5e.jpg
    03Getaway_zpsd2dd2f75.jpg
    04MindYourManners_zps80b69025.jpg
    05Stone_zpsb90a0576.jpg
    06MyFathersSon_zps5802ac19.jpg
    07Sirens_zpseec483d4.jpg
    08Matt_zps13cf161f.jpg
    09LightningBolt_zpscc9b4af3.jpg
    10Infallible_zpsae58923f.jpg
    11Jeff_zpse0665f19.jpg
    13Bandshot_zpsb48e450e.jpg
    14Pendulum_zps18d59b1c.jpg
    15SwallowedWhole_zpsef4db775.jpg
    16Ed_zps62ddff67.jpg
    17LetTheRecordsPlay_zps3e11d5d4.jpg
    18SleepingByMyself_zpsa062e731.jpg
    19Mike_zpsb3db7aff.jpg
    20YellowMoon_zpsd350fb18.jpg
    21FutureDays_zps4cc88a63.jpg
    22Credits_zps3bb3501f.jpg
    23CD_zps1e4d9115.jpg
    24BackCover_zps15465565.jpg
    71step28 wrote:
    Yvi here :D:lol: yes, l posted all the pics, someone (Marcus) already asked to use them to post them over here, so there's something in the works l guess. keep your eyes peeled :D
    These are all Yvi's pics posted with her permission. Thanks!! :D