Listening and discussion Party!! Colorado!!

whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
edited October 2013 in The Porch
Hey there all my fellow Coloradans, on October 19th, at 4 p.m., I will be hosting a listening and discussion party at my home here in the Springs! Everyone is invited, including your families! I will be providing hamburgers and hot dogs, and you just bring your favorite side dish to add to the meal, also, please bring your own drinks, as that is expensive and really hard to buy for other people!! Lol as well bring your favorite camping or lounging chair, as weather permitting we'll have a discussion session around a fire in the backyard. I figure 4-??? It's a Saturday, and a ways away, so that you can plan to go, or know that you can't.. If interested PM me and I'll give you the location! Hope you can make it! I think it'll be cool to discuss in person everyone's faves, or dives!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Very Cool.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Very Cool.
    Thanks I borrowed the idea from a friend in MD. :-)
    And pre-ordered the album on vinyl, so we'll listen to it in that format!
    Also, if you are vegetarian let me know, we can get soy burgers and dogs as well! Don't worry there's two huge propane grills! Also that way I can let others know to respect that with regards to side dishes! Also in regards to that, any food allergies!
  • Damn. A whole 'nother reason I wish I lived in CO!
    This is kick ass, Tree! If I could I'd be there!!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
    Damn. A whole 'nother reason I wish I lived in CO!
    This is kick ass, Tree! If I could I'd be there!!
    Thanks!
    Bump
    Bump again.
    After reading all the "debate" inciting thread titles this morning.. This might get very interesting indeed!! Especially after getting to listen to the whole record for four days !!!
  • FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    You guys might also want to follow the setlist thread that night! Brooklyn Night 2. 8-):)
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
    FrankieG wrote:
    You guys might also want to follow the setlist thread that night! Brooklyn Night 2. 8-):)
    That's a great idea!!
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    aww this sounds like fun!
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    awesome idea. you guys really need a show out there. i really hope you guys get something next tour whether it s pepsi arena (still the same name?) or red rocks....it seems like colorado was always good for pj.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    awesome idea. you guys really need a show out there. i really hope you guys get something next tour whether it s pepsi arena (still the same name?) or red rocks....it seems like colorado was always good for pj.
    I agree!! I vote Red Rocks, two nighter!!! It's small but superbly an ASTOUNDING amphitheater! I was there in 95' ( I drove from Cali to out here, and was blown away)! I have in 8 different states, yet to find a comparable natural outdoor venue! But then agan.. I haven't made it to the Gorge yet either!!
    I just thought about this.. I once had a dream where I invited everyone to a BBQ. And no one showed up! If this happens, that's ok. I'll just go feed the homeless that live downtown in Acacia Park! God knows THEY'LL. appreciate some food!
    So I got home last night, and there's fire wood all over the back deck in boxes. So this morning I asked my sister, what with all the firewood? She says it's for your party!! I love my family!
    Just a reminder!!
    ?
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    I'd so be there if I was in CO! Dammit!
    My PJ holy grails are Red Rocks & Gorge.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

I'd so be there if I was in CO! Dammit!
    My PJ holy grails are Red Rocks & Gorge.
    Those are mine too!! I got to see them at RedRocks, in 95'. Now I gotta do the Gorge!
  • tscholletscholle Denver, CO Posts: 36
    Hey all assuming this is still happening I would like to come with a friend of mine. What can we bring?
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    Damn Tree you know I wanna be there!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

tscholle wrote:
    Hey all assuming this is still happening I would like to come with a friend of mine. What can we bring?
    It's on !! Bring whatever you like as a side dish! And your own drinks, and yourselves!
    Due to unforeseen circumstances at my job.. I have to cancel... I apologize. I was really looking forward to getting to do this. But apparently.. One of our other Supervisors quit last night, and now I have to cover their weekend this weekend! Again I apologize.
    Due to unforeseen circumstances at my job.. I have to cancel... I apologize. I was really looking forward to getting to do this. But apparently.. One of our other Supervisors quit last night, and now I have to cover their weekend this weekend! Again I apologize.
    So mad right now!! Stupid bitch that quit earlier this week just called the office begging to come back!! I had to restrain myself from being unprofessional. I wanted to scream at her for this. But instead, I told her I'd let our bosses know her request. They won't hire her back! She walked out mid shift!!