This is who Obama and McCain support.

unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
edited September 2013 in A Moving Train
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    That scene in Syria, that moment, was like a scene from the Middle Ages, the kind of thing you read about in history books. The war in Syria has reached the point where a person can be mercilessly killed in front of hundreds of people—who enjoy the spectacle.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Don't forget that everyone at FOX News supports them, too.... because they WANT President Obama to drop bombs on Syria... like the way they all say Ronald Reagan would have done.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Cosmo wrote:
    Don't forget that everyone at FOX News supports them, too.... because they WANT President Obama to drop bombs on Syria... like the way they all say Ronald Reagan would have done.

really.. Fox news wants this bombing to happen ? I don't watch much fox on t.v so I am missing that...what a bunch of douch bags !

but back to obama/mccain support, this is the kind of thing that has been happening for hundreds of years and our government thinks it can change the middle east.....friggin jack offs,America needs to stay out of their business..and them ours,no visa's to citizenship no nothing ! no aid no support.. fuck them and their oil .

Godfather.
  • klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    Godfather. wrote:
    Cosmo wrote:

really.. Fox news wants this bombing to happen ? I don't watch much fox on t.v so I am missing that...what a bunch of douch bags !

but back to obama/mccain support, this is the kind of thing that has been happening for hundreds of years and our government thinks it can change the middle east.....friggin jack offs,America needs to stay out of their business..and them ours,no visa's to citizenship no nothing ! no aid no support.. fuck them and their oil .

Godfather.
    +1
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    Although I somewhat agree here... that we need to stay the FUCK out of Syria... we have to admit, we are partially to blame for the anti-American sentiment because we continue to fuck around in their internal affairs. If we weren't constantly dicking around with the way we want things to run over there, we wouldn't have a problem with them because they wouldn't have a problem with us.
    If you want the source... it's the oil. Whenever we have heard the phrase, 'Looking out for American interests in the Middle East'... it really means we are loooking out for Union Oil's best interests. And Standard Oil and Atlantic Richfiled and Humble and the rest of them.
    We need to quit fucking around with their domestic affairs. We can still have deals with them and buy the oil at their prices, but we continue to meddle in their shit.
    Change our foriegn policy regarding the Middle East.
    Oh... and we need to quit fucking saying that everything Israel does is right. Those guys act like dicks sometimes, but we always side with them. When Israel is acting like a dick... we need to say, 'Hey Israel! Quit acting like a dick!'
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Cosmo wrote:
    Godfather. wrote:

Godfather.
    Although I somewhat agree here... that we need to stay the FUCK out of Syria... we have to admit, we are partially to blame for the anti-American sentiment because we continue to fuck around in their internal affairs. If we weren't constantly dicking around with the way we want things to run over there, we wouldn't have a problem with them because they wouldn't have a problem with us.
    If you want the source... it's the oil. Whenever we have heard the phrase, 'Looking out for American interests in the Middle East'... it really means we are loooking out for Union Oil's best interests. And Standard Oil and Atlantic Richfiled and Humble and the rest of them.
    We need to quit fucking around with their domestic affairs. We can still have deals with them and buy the oil at their prices, but we continue to meddle in their shit.
    Change our foriegn policy regarding the Middle East.
    Oh... and we need to quit fucking saying that everything Israel does is right. Those guys act like dicks sometimes, but we always side with them. When Israel is acting like a dick... we need to say, 'Hey Israel! Quit acting like a dick!'

totaly agree !.......anybody got a xanex I think I feel my mood changing :lol:

Godfather.