America Has Gone Mad

aerialaerial Posts: 2,319
edited August 2013 in A Moving Train
America Has Gone Mad / The World Has Gone Mad

http://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/cfnrock.shtml

Even the Libs are opening their eyes

Oliver Stone: Obama Is A ‘Snake’

http://www.westernjournalism.com/oliver-stone-obama-is-a-snake/
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ajedigeckoajedigecko \m/deplorable af \m/ Posts: 2,430
    ...there is so much denial.
    live and let live...unless it violates the pearligious doctrine.
  • MoonpigMoonpig Posts: 659
    aerial wrote:

Ahhhh, the sky is falling the sky is falling!!!!!

Some of you people are brilliant, just the mere mention of words and topics and your lids are flipped.

Obama ahhhhhhhhh
    Fast & furious grrrrrrrrr
    Benghazi oooooohhh my
    Clinton
    Mexican
    Eh..rabs
    Gun control
    Muslims
    Progress
    Science
    Compromise
    Environment
    Opinions

It's like some of you wake in the morning and decide what will light your fire for the day.
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    aerial wrote:

Even the libs? What a silly thing to say,
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    I think that once you become president, the first thing you realize is that you can't do shit. I envision them getting the new president [in this case, Obama] in a little round room and letting him know that he has no power and will do what he is told, just like Bill Hicks said, years ago.

-Willie Nelson, Roll Me Up and Smoke Me When I die, p. 122, William Morrow, 2012

Well said, Willie. It cracks me up how much focus is frequently put on ONE individual, as if one person has that much power. :roll:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• aerial wrote:

Reading this makes me think that you believe Libs are so blind they will just automatically follow Obama no matter what.

Well...you are half right.

However, the same can be said for conservatives. They blindly follow whatever a conservative leader will say, regardless if they agree or not.

HOWEVER...this cannot be said for all Liberals and all Conservatives. Such judgement is wrong. That is why you are half right.

In conclusion: Many libs have had their eyes opened all along.
    ~Carter~

You can spend your time alone, redigesting past regrets, oh
    or you can come to terms and realize
    you're the only one who can't forgive yourself, oh
    makes much more sense to live in the present tense
    - Present Tense
  • SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    Slowly trying to pull out of madness since jan 2009
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    Moonpig wrote:
    aerial wrote:

Ahhhh, the sky is falling the sky is falling!!!!!

Some of you people are brilliant, just the mere mention of words and topics and your lids are flipped.

Obama ahhhhhhhhh
    Fast & furious grrrrrrrrr
    Benghazi oooooohhh my
    Clinton
    Mexican
    Eh..rabs
    Gun control
    Muslims
    Progress
    Science
    Compromise
    Environment
    Opinions

It's like some of you wake in the morning and decide what will light your fire for the day.

But the Short story clearly proves that america has gone mad...........
  • Our world image has decreased in value like never seen! Putin hates Obama, China laughs at us! The middle east hates us cause we dont stand up for the right side on any of them. We dont stand with anyone, we just sit back and chill. Iran has 18k centrifuges at this time, Brotherhood strong, drones pissing people off, southern border open and benefits await them, global warming is a myth, taxes are high, poverty all time high, food stamps all time high, fuel and food all time highs, division is rampant, racism and sexism are back and its ALL GEORGE BUSHS FAULT@ LOL
    Theres no time like the present

A man that stands for nothing....will fall for anything!

All people need to do more on every level!
  • London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733
    Our world image has decreased in value like never seen! Putin hates Obama, China laughs at us! The middle east hates us cause we dont stand up for the right side on any of them. We dont stand with anyone, we just sit back and chill. Iran has 18k centrifuges at this time, Brotherhood strong, drones pissing people off, southern border open and benefits await them, global warming is a myth, taxes are high, poverty all time high, food stamps all time high, fuel and food all time highs, division is rampant, racism and sexism are back and its ALL GEORGE BUSHS FAULT@ LOL

... and do you think anything would be different with a Republican president?
  • satansbedsatansbed Posts: 2,138
    Our world image has decreased in value like never seen! Putin hates Obama, China laughs at us! The middle east hates us cause we dont stand up for the right side on any of them. We dont stand with anyone, we just sit back and chill. Iran has 18k centrifuges at this time, Brotherhood strong, drones pissing people off, southern border open and benefits await them, global warming is a myth, taxes are high, poverty all time high, food stamps all time high, fuel and food all time highs, division is rampant, racism and sexism are back and its ALL GEORGE BUSHS FAULT@ LOL

I have finally realised you are a parody account....

good work