FS Framed Eddie Vedder autograph picture (SOLD)

ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
Here it is:

2ds0mjl.jpg

Some of you may remember this piece being sold by Paul for a friend of his last year. I bought it, but now I find myself needing the money for expenses related to my wife starting her new career, and needing to save, spend money on child care, and paying back student loans.

I am looking to get back what I spent on it, which was $400 plus shipping. I would prefer to ship this via UPS, and have them package it all up, so I assume shipping will be around $50. I would potentially trade this for the Harey Carey variant of the Ames Wrigley poster as well!

I would like payment via paypal as a gift, or if you would be able to cover the paypal fees, if you would prefer to not do the "friends and family" route.

Any questions, please PM me. Don't miss out on a chance to get a legit 90s autograph!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    I have seen this picture and autograph in person and it is awesome.
  • juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Sweet pic!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    PJ-Cubs wrote:
    I have seen this picture and autograph in person and it is awesome.

Thanks Jason!
    I will be more then happy to send more pictures to anyone interested!
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    Saturday afternoon bump
  • 63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    If I was in the buyer's market right now this is one of the few autographed items I would purchase. That picture is just epic. Good luck man!
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,019
    I'd hold on to this....$400 is a good deal and I believe you will regret it. Everyone needs a few bucks from time to time but I'd scale back on eating out or whatever else you spend cash on.

Not trying to tell you what to do but I know people who have sold cool stuff through the years and they all have regrets

Good luck
    Sunday morning bump
  • very nice!
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...