PJ fan at Beer Distributor in Sinking Springs Pa

B.KutysB.Kutys Posts: 119
edited July 2013 in The Porch
I ran into you today at South Mt Beer Distributor. I was blasting Got Some in my car, and u had an eddie vedder tshirt on.. we chatted about our PJ shows for a few minutes... just seeing if you're here on the board...

have fun at wrigley!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• InsideManInsideMan Posts: 261
    I am not said person, but, coincidentally, I too am from Lebanon. Just wanted to extend a formal greeting!
    2009: Philly 3 & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG I
    2011: EV Philly
    2012: Philly MIA
    2013: Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Philly 1 & 2, Baltimore
  • B.KutysB.Kutys Posts: 119
    InsideMan wrote:
    I am not said person, but, coincidentally, I too am from Lebanon. Just wanted to extend a formal greeting!
    another jammer from lebanon? nice.. where in town do u live?

i hate it here so much
  • wma11wma11 Posts: 790
    LOLOL, I live 10 minutes from here and ironically it wasn't me...grew up near the Manor GC, now live in Shillington with my wife...PearlJGirl2010...small world...
    I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
  • Joe CJoe C Eastern PA Posts: 48
    B.Kutys wrote:
    I ran into you today at South Mt Beer Distributor. I was blasting Got Some in my car, and u had an eddie vedder tshirt on.. we chatted about our PJ shows for a few minutes... just seeing if you're here on the board...

have fun at wrigley!!

Yeah, that would be me. I don't post much, but I read. It was nice to see another Jammer. The Got Some you were playing was a studio release so I had you pegged as a casual. You're hard core though! You said 43 shows.You're one of my kind!

Any you told me to "enjoy your beer" and I did. ;) Not "have fun at Wrigley" which I will. :-o
    Joe C wrote:
    B.Kutys wrote:

have fun at wrigley!!

Yeah, that would be me. I don't post much, but I read. It was nice to see another Jammer. The Got Some you were playing was a studio release so I had you pegged as a casual. You're hard core though! You said 43 shows.You're one of my kind!

Any you told me to "enjoy your beer" and I did. ;) Not "have fun at Wrigley" which I will. :-o

most casual fans dont even own backspacer :)
    B.Kutys wrote:
    Joe C wrote:
    B.Kutys wrote:

have fun at wrigley!!

Good point. :geek:

I seldom even go to South Mt. Wolmelsdorf Beverage is much nicer, same prices and the dude that owns it always has Sirius Pearl Jam Radio on. Or the older hippy that has Sirius Greatful Dead on. Either way,patronize these guys!
  • fugawzifugawzi Posts: 871
    I'm in Pittsburgh area. Anyone have an extra ticket to Wrigley :D PM me...
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
    Joe C wrote:
    B.Kutys wrote:
    Joe C wrote:

I seldom even go to South Mt. Wolmelsdorf Beverage is much nicer, same prices and the dude that owns it always has Sirius Pearl Jam Radio on. Or the older hippy that has Sirius Greatful Dead on. Either way,patronize these guys!

that was my first time stopping there.. i live in lebanon, and was heading to my parents in Pottstown to pick up my dog from them... remembered i had no beer in my house and made a last minute decision to stop and grab some
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,440
    B.Kutys wrote:

or play it in 2013 :lol::lol:

I happen to really like it.
    Get_Right wrote:
    B.Kutys wrote:

or play it in 2013 :lol::lol:

I happen to really like it.

got some is the shit.. my fav off the cd.. that morning i just happened to make a new driving playlist on my iphone.. surprisingly that was the only PJ song i picked for that day..just so happened to be playing when i pulled into the parking lot to get some beer
  • NoelMichaelNoelMichael Posts: 1,630
    I grew up in Wyomissing, my parents live in Sinking Spring now.. Yet it wasn't me. Come back to Reading PJ!
    9-28-96 Randall’s Island NY; 9-01-00 Camden NJ; 7-05-03 Camden NJ; 10-01-04 Reading PA; 10-03-05 Philly PA; 5-27-06 Camden NJ; 5-28-06 Camden NJ; 6-19-08 Camden NJ; 6-20-08 Camden NJ; 6-24-08 NYC NY; 8-7-08 EV Newark, NJ; 6-11-09 EV Philly PA; 6-12-09 EV Philly PA; 10-27-09 Philly PA; 10-28-09 Philly PA; 10-30-09 Philly PA; 10-31-09 Philly PA; 5-15-10 Hartford CT; 5-18-10 Newark NJ; 5-21-10 NYC NY; 6-21-11 EV NYC NY; 6-22-11 EV NYC NY; 6-25-11 EV Philly PA; 7-1-11 EV StL MS; 9-3-11 E Troy WI; 9-4-11 E Troy WI
  • Jumping on hometown post. 3 weeks till London. Not looking forward to the drive....but I think it'll be worth it!
    most casual fans dont even own backspacer :)[/quote]

I seldom even go to South Mt. Wolmelsdorf Beverage is much nicer, same prices and the dude that owns it always has Sirius Pearl Jam Radio on. Or the older hippy that has Sirius Greatful Dead on. Either way,patronize these guys![/quote]

that was my first time stopping there.. i live in lebanon, and was heading to my parents in Pottstown to pick up my dog from them... remembered i had no beer in my house and made a last minute decision to stop and grab some[/quote]

Grab some and Got Some. Your timing was perfect!
    Compared to a place like Chicago, our little West Bumble area from Sinky to Lebnin (you know what they mean) has far more many fans just from the numbers of posts. See the Chicago post numbers... What do you think about the new album dropping Tuesday, if it indeed happens. We're too old for listening parties but beer and food still works. Even before, during or after Wrigley. Your thoughts?