Options

Milan get-together (Beer & PJ)

edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
On Sunday the Sept 17th it would be really cool to get PJ fans gathered to one of the coolest birrerias in Milan. It has outdoor service and you can get almost any beer you want and in all sizes. i saw some guys once, they drank from a 1 metre high glass. you can get glasses shaped as rifles etc etc and probably also shaped as mike fuckin 59 strat. You can actually get your own little beer-house and tap your own beer. It would be fuckin cool!

Situated in Naviglio south in Milan centre. 5-10 minutes walk to the nearest tube that takes you directly to fila forum (now called datch forum).

Birreria Fontanella
Sunday 17th September
Time: 15:00
Bring: Yourself & Cash for cigarettes & alcohol.
Roskilde
Astoria
Barcelona
Bologna
Verona
Milano
Torino
Berlin
Athens
København
Nijmegen
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ||Release_Me||||Release_Me|| Posts: 1,871
    Hey man, Naomi and I will be there!
    We're going to the Verona show the day before, so i don't know how long it will take us to get from there to Milan on the 17th...any ideas?
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    AMENt TO THATAMENt TO THAT Posts: 541
    Hey man, Naomi and I will be there!
    We're going to the Verona show the day before, so i don't know how long it will take us to get from there to Milan on the 17th...any ideas?

dude, doesn't take long on our Touring Bus..... we got our own Dirty Frank flooring it.... You'll be there before everyone else....:D
  • Options
    dude, doesn't take long on our Touring Bus..... we got our own Dirty Frank flooring it.... You'll be there before everyone else....:D

we seriously thought about it, but we've been planning and going on the touring bus would end up being more expensive. It would've been cool though.
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• Options
    we seriously thought about it, but we've been planning and going on the touring bus would end up being more expensive. It would've been cool though.

really, more expensive?? Feck, I was SURE this would be the cheapest way of traveling........ You really serious you will spend LESS than £47 pr day in travel and accomodation? bummer..........
  • Options
    really, more expensive?? Feck, I was SURE this would be the cheapest way of traveling........ You really serious you will spend LESS than £47 pr day in travel and accomodation? bummer..........

is your van gonna be for sleeping in too? Coz if that's the case then it might be cheaper. PM me with some info if you get chance. Already booked hotels for Lisbon and Paris, but haven't sorted out Verona and Milan yet.

• Options
    is your van gonna be for sleeping in too? Coz if that's the case then it might be cheaper. PM me with some info if you get chance. Already booked hotels for Lisbon and Paris, but haven't sorted out Verona and Milan yet.

Yeah dude, it's a sleeper coach... 14 beds :D Lounge w/Stereo and DVD, kitchen and bathroom... check out the pics of the bus..... you'll find them in the first post.
  • Options
    Yeah dude, it's a sleeper coach... 14 beds :D Lounge w/Stereo and DVD, kitchen and bathroom... check out the pics of the bus..... you'll find them in the first post.

sent you a PM dude!

• Options
    cropdustresscropdustress Posts: 4,339
    I think I'll be there. With at least 3 more ppl....
    Ok, prolly more than 3...:D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"