Time to Ban Bulldozers?

RustyShackelfordRustyShackelford Posts: 127
edited May 2013 in A Moving Train
Man Goes On Bulldozer Rampage Flattening Neighbors Homes And Vehicles!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFpVn686BEQ

I am writing Feinstein and Bloomberg demanding Assault Bulldozers be banned.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,517
    look at my thumb
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,588
    Stop....Stop....one of the first thing tyrannical governments do is ban bulldozers! Don't you know your history?
  • don't be an idiot
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,596
    I used to lived near Port Angels for several years- in fact, that's the town I was teaching in the day my ears got fried. Don't get me wrong, it's a beautiful area but every now and again, weird stuff happens there. Maybe it's the ghost of the Exxon Valdez (I'll never forget seeing that monster in port) that made him do it. Or the ghosts of clear cuts. There are lots of them running around that place.

As for bulldozers, I'd be happy to see 90% of them melted down because, in my opinion, only about 10% of what they're used for is necessary. The rest is just about chewing up the place. Hey, I know I'll get scorned for saying this here- that's ok. Maybe it's because of all those Edward Abbey books I've read. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,130

how many people were killed again??
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • don't be an idiot

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:
  • Man Goes On Bulldozer Rampage Flattening Neighbors Homes And Vehicles!

• chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157

as polydynamix says in the comment section of the video...

Polydynamix 1 hour ago
    "At least he was original. I give him some points for creativity"
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • chadwick wrote:

as polydynamix says in the comment section of the video...

Polydynamix 1 hour ago
    "At least he was original. I give him some points for creativity"

:lol:
    That's kind of what I was thinking.
  • chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i'd like to meet the guy at least once
    maybe shake his hand
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

you raised the totally stupid question, so i responded with a question of my own...

:nono:

i do boycott CAT though due to their complicity in the isreali occupation of palestinian land and the bulldozing of palestinian homes.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• don't be an idiot

let me know when a gun is used in the construction industry.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    Say, why are the called bulldozers? Ever seen one doze a bull? Me neither.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• brianlux wrote:

This is a valid question. I have no idea. Ask Gimmie or Hugh, they will know as they know all.
    brianlux wrote:

This is a valid question. I have no idea. Ask Gimmie or Hugh, they will know as they know all.

Gimme? Hugh? Any scoop on the bull? :lol:

• brianlux wrote:

well I don't know ALL. I'm still trying to figure out the wing speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

African AND European.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
    brianlux wrote:

well I don't know ALL. I'm still trying to figure out the wing speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

African AND European.

:lol: Keep us posted! :lol:

• brianlux wrote:

African AND European.

That is funny!
    brianlux wrote:

i would explain, but you have google at your fingertips.

• mikepegg44mikepegg44 Posts: 3,353
    you raised the totally stupid question, so i responded with a question of my own...

:nono:

i do boycott CAT though due to their complicity in the isreali occupation of palestinian land and the bulldozing of palestinian homes.

Gimmie, what products do you use for all your excavation and heavy construction vehicle needs?

This type of comparison only emboldens the side that someone was already on...I learned long ago that there will never be an argument like this that makes someone say...'you know you are right, it is silly to ban a tool'...especially when a lot of those same people are unwilling to make it harder for crazy people to get guns legally through more stringent background checks...

Isn't it just easier to say 'like all rights, it can be limited and regulated under the guise of public safety but usually through some sort of clear and present danger test and I don't believe that a gun itself poses that clear and present danger'...but that would mean that you open yourself up to the idea of universal background checks because people with a gun CAN pose a clear and present danger and can be limited.
    that’s right! Can’t we all just get together and focus on our real enemies: monogamous gays and stem cells… - Ned Flanders
    It is terrifying when you are too stupid to know who is dumb
    - Joe Rogan
  • don't be an idiot

Hey... there's tons of ways a guy can use guns to help in the construction industry. Just off the top of my head:

1. Can't reach an overhead joint with your hammer and the nail needs one more whack? Shoot a bullet to push the nail in.

2. Pouring the foundation? Use assault rifles to shoot lots of bullets (replacing rebar) into cement as it's being poured. 3 guys shooting for one minute can successfully inject 300 bullets into the cement mix.

3. Shoot to open cans of paint.

4. Foreman shoots one shot in the air to indicate lunch.

5. Everybody shoot their guns a bunch of times in the air at closing time (with yee haws to accentuate the moment).

* I'm sure there's tons of other uses as well.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Hey... there's tons of ways a guy can use guns to help in the construction industry. Just off the top of my head:

1. Can't reach an overhead joint with your hammer and the nail needs one more whack? Shoot a bullet to push the nail in.

2. Pouring the foundation? Use assault rifles to shoot lots of bullets (replacing rebar) into cement as it's being poured. 3 guys shooting for one minute can successfully inject 300 bullets into the cement mix.

5. Everybody shoot their guns a bunch of times in the air at closing time (with yee haws to accentuate the moment).

Just to show how little you know about what you speak of...

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Ramset-Cobra ... ZGOD0bD8ps

There is your "gun" in the construction industry
  • don't be an idiot

Happy....idiot
  • Hey... there's tons of ways a guy can use guns to help in the construction industry. Just off the top of my head:

Just to show how little you know about what you speak of...

There is your "gun" in the construction industry

Come on, Rusty... I'm just having a little fun with you. You must have thought I was, like, maybe serious with some of those uses.

(Hmmm. Maybe they weren't too far from the truth though? Maybe I touched a nerve? Probably the everyone shoot their guns in the air and yell yee haw one I bet. Yah... now that I think back to some of your posts... it must have been that one.

Sorry.

• Come on, Rusty... I'm just having a little fun with you. You must have thought I was, like, maybe serious with some of those uses.

(Hmmm. Maybe they weren't too far from the truth though? Maybe I touched a nerve? Probably the everyone shoot their guns in the air and yell yee haw one I bet. Yah... now that I think back to some of your posts... it must have been that one.

Sorry.

Don't humor yourself. I didn't even get past #1 on your list

• Come on, Rusty... I'm just having a little fun with you. You must have thought I was, like, maybe serious with some of those uses.

Sorry.

Don't humor yourself. I didn't even get past #1 on your list

Yes you did.

YEE HAWWW!!!