Soundgarden & AIC in a 10 day span!

jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,586
edited May 2013 in Other Music
I'm seeing AIC on Friday here in Iowa and the I'm seeing Soundgarden on May 22nd in Kansas City. I've never seen either of them and I'm really looking forward to both shows. I've read that Soundgarden has been on fire this tour but has anybody seen AIC with the new singer? I loved Layne and I wanted to get your opinions on William Duvall. Now if I can get tickets to Wrigley that would make for a pretty good summer concert run! :)
Sometimes you find yourself
Having to put all your faith
In no faith
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Digital TwilightDigital Twilight Posts: 5,642
    I saw AiC on their last tour, you won't be disappointed ;)
  • jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,586
    I saw AiC on their last tour, you won't be disappointed ;)

Good, they are the headliners of a local festival. I know festival set list ususally aren't the best but I'm still pretty excited.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • pearljam133pearljam133 Posts: 202
    I'm seeing both in a 5-day span. I seen AIC yesterday and SG is on Sunday. How great is it that these bands are still around and touring. Couldn't ask for anything better.
    5/2/2003 - Buffalo, NY
    5/9/2010 - Cleveland, OH
    9/11/2011 - Toronto, ONT
    9/12/2011 - Toronto, ONT
    7/19/2013 - Wrigley Field
    10/11/2013 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/2013 - Buffalo, NY
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,746
    http://rockontherange.com/lineup2013.html

AIC at 7:45 PM
    Soundgarden at 9:30 PM.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • crowes74crowes74 Posts: 273
    I'm seeing them back to back nights in less then two weeks.
    Soundgarden in St.Lou at the pageant on Tuesday and chains at some venue in Evansville IN on wed.
    Not sure what show I'm more excited about. Be the first time I've seen Soundgarden since badmoterfinger.
  • BamaPJFanBamaPJFan Posts: 410
    I saw AIC last week; they were awesome. I saw Soundgarden in 2011 and they were great that night at the Forum in Los Angeles. You will have an awesome time seeing these two bands.
    United Center (Chicago): 8/24/09
    Gibson Amphitheatre (Los Angeles): 10/7/09

• JenfarrJenfarr Posts: 625
    Lucky me, I'm seeing them on the same bill! The WMMR Barbeque in Camden, NJ on 5/18...Can't Wait!
    "McCready played on, lending credence to the theory that he was actually built in Stone’s basement from spare truck parts and vinyl records." - Glide Mag. review of MSG 7/8/03