Wow

Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
edited May 2013 in Other Music
Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    Ahh...the pressures of being a Rap star...

Lucky f*****...and why delete the Tweets...very un-Rap-like :fp:
  • JA209260JA209260 Posts: 9
    Ugh! If I only had a dollar for every time that's happened to me. . . .
    9.12.92 Sea, WA/10.19.96 M.V., CA/7.13.98 L.A., CA/7.14.98 L.A., CA/9.15.98 Boston, MA/9.16.98 Boston, MA/10.22.00 L.V., NV/6.3.03 Irvine, CA/10.28.03 S.B., CA/7.9.06 L.A., CA/7.10.06 L.A., CA/10.1.09 U. City, CA/9.30.12 Mis, MT/7.19.13 Chi, Il
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    Good for him...?
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    edited May 2013
    What the fuck is a Kitty Pryde? Raped my foot. According to her, Danny had only two choices, let the girl blow him or kick her in the face and start a race war. Or as most people have been saying, he could have taken a step backwards. Besides, according to eyewitnesses, he had been going around having girls grab his junk through his pants, this one girl took it a step further, which he didn't seem to mind. She's either really stupid or desperately trying to defuse the situation so that she can continue to tour in support of Danny. Don't get me wrong, she brings up a few valid points, but none of which apply to this situation.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music-arts/rapper-danny-brown-received-oral-sex-stage-concert-article-1.1332919

Rapper Danny Brown received oral sex on stage during concert ‘without his consent’

Kitty Pryde, who’s currently touring with Brown, rushed to his defense with a letter expressing her outrage over what she considered rape.

Danny Brown has come under fire for an incident that occurred at his April 26 tour stop in Minneapolis, in which a female fan rushed the stage and performed oral sex on the "XXX" rapper.

According to reports, the experimental hip-hop artist was in the middle of a song when the unidentified woman came up and pulled his pants down.

Brown, 32, is on tour with fellow rapper Kitty Pryde. On Wednesday she penned an angry letter about the incident, expressing her outrage at what she considered sexual assault.

"I'm mad that a person thought it was okay to pull another person's pants down during their performance in front of about 700 other people," Pryde, whose real name is Kathryn Beckwith, wrote.

"I'm mad that a person thought it was a good idea to perform a sex act on another person without their consent. I'm mad that nobody made her leave. I'm mad that Danny had to actually wonder what he was supposed to do at that point."

Pryde goes on to express her anger about the double standard of sexual assault towards males, adding - as a white woman herself - that a reaction from Brown towards the girl would have had racial implications because she was white as well.

"It's obvious that the reason nobody cares is because a girl did it to a boy," she wrote.

"Everyone wants the option of blaming it on Danny, because people can't accept the fact that a white girl raped a black dude in front of a bunch of people."

Pryde goes on to draw comparisons to famed novel “To Kill A Mockingbird,” and address the problems with how the hip-hop community perceives sex. Pushing the girl off would have brought on “attacks on his masculinity” from other rappers, she said.

http://gawker.com/was-danny-brown-sexually-assaulted-when-a-woman-blew-hi-487293514
    Post edited by SatansFuton on
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,749
    StansFuton...you might wanna rephrase your second sentence...i was thrown for a loop.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
    StansFuton...you might wanna rephrase your second sentence...i was thrown for a loop.

THis one? "According to her, Danny had only two choices, let the girl blow him or kick her in the face and start a race war. "

It's just about one of her quotes from her open letter. Since the girl in question was white, Kitty Pryde was saying that he really had no choice but to let her do it, because if he shoved her in the face or kicked her (which she pretended were his only two options) it was going to set off a bunch of racial stuff.
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,749

THis one? "According to her, Danny had only two choices, let the girl blow him or kick her in the face and start a race war. "

It just came from one of her quotes from her open letter. Since the girl in question was white, Kitty Pryde was saying that he really had no choice but to let her do it, because if he shoved her in the face or kicked her (which she pretended were his only two options) it was going to set off a bunch of racial stuff.

Nope not that one....the one after you ask what a Kitty Pryde is.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
    Nope not that one....the one after you ask what a Kitty Pryde is.

:lol:

Yeah, that sounded different in my head.

Now she's raping my foot.
  • Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    Time to toe the line boys... :fp:
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Well......that's classy
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • AndySlashAndySlash Posts: 3,205
    MINNEAPOLIS REPRAZENT! :o