Don't stare at this book too long...

brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
...it will make you crazy.

It took me several minutes to stop staring at this book, hours to get over the mental disconnect, and most likely a life time to once again find equilibrium in my thinking. And here is why: The cover of this book, Swine Not? by Jimmy Buffett, shows Buffett reclining in a hammock holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of ....

...ad infinitum.

I'm telling you... DO NOT STARE AT THIS BOOK!

buffet_zps3af826ae.jpg
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    :lol:

That book was awful. It went into the publisher remainder bargain bins quickly.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    edited April 2013
    thats strange
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • JambirtyJambirty Posts: 11
    Have you tried working out the covers of Pink Floyd's Ummagumma, or even Sabbath's Sabotage?

Mirrors seriously bend your head........infinity and beyond :? :? :?
    Swine-Not-Buffett-Jimmy-9780316114059.jpg

Clever. The guy is so conceited. You can't sing about a margarita with out him wanting royalties.
    This is so hysterical.
    Go to Elvis's house. He has a room of mirrors in a hallway.

You can see yourself infinite. Mind boggling .
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    :lol::lol:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    brianlux wrote:
    ...it will make you crazy.

It took me several minutes to stop staring at this book, hours to get over the mental disconnect, and most likely a life time to once again find equilibrium in my thinking. And here is why: The cover of this book, Swine Not? by Jimmy Buffett, shows Buffett reclining in a hammock holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of Swine Not? which has a picture on the cover of Buffett holding a copy of ....

...ad infinitum.

I'm telling you... DO NOT STARE AT THIS BOOK!

I knew Buffett would find out and have it removed. That guy is a ninja.

[img]http://media-cache-ec4 He's locked it down :lol: I can get a single picture to post. Dang a new project.[/img]
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    His damn restaurants suck
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,594
    I have a road atlas that does the same thing. There's a picture of a family on the cover and the mom has a canvas bag with the same road atlas sticking out of the top of it and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas and on that atlas is a picture of the mom with a bag and the atlas ...
    ...ad infinitum.

I think the atlas has a map with the road to HELL in it. If you ever find one of these road atlases...
    DO NOT STARE AT THE ATLAS!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

You are going to get dizzy Bee.

Careful now. ;)