Options

Maynard Pouring Eddie Wine

rhcpjam1029rhcpjam1029 Posts: 1,956
edited April 2013 in The Porch
Beavis: All my friends are brown and red? What does that mean?
Butthead: It means that his friends are like turds and that they like suck.
Beavis: Heh heh. Oh yeah. Yeah! Get those spoons out of my face before I shove them up your butt!
Butthead: Huh huh.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I would love to try some. Anyone know if you can buy it online?
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    They both own their separate wineries . Who's wine is who's?

I wouldn't drink Jane's addictions wine. IT was too weird.

I do know that Eddie and Maynard are both germ freaks . and only pour it in a cup for you. Perry wanted me to drink from the bottle. So I ducked and went hiding. Nice of him to offer? :?

:)
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    I would love to try some. Anyone know if you can buy it online?
    Maynard's is great. I visited the wine bar in Jerome AZ back in 2011. Unfortunately they don't ship to CT so I can't get it legally.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Now Ed's hawking his own wine at concerts? :?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Now Ed's hawking his own wine at concerts? :?
    Nah. Pretty sure it's Maynard's wine. He's really into it and I think he has tastings at his projects shows.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    I was wondering if they were gonna end up drinking some reds together. And now there's the proof. I got a signed chupacabbra bottle from Maynard. :D

Side note-who you guys think is taller??? Hahaha
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:
    I was wondering if they were gonna end up drinking some reds together. And now there's the proof. I got a signed chupacabbra bottle from Maynard. :D

I love the chupacabbra. Fuck. I should have bought 3 cases
  • Options
    LloydXmas wrote:
    badbrains wrote:

I love the chupacabbra. Fuck. I should have bought 3 cases

Hahahaha, and this is billy howerdel's tweet: @billyhowerdel: Just watched @puscifer play @LollapaloozaBr. Nice warm reception. Also met @eddievedder. What a kind man he is. Look'n forward to @PearlJam
  • Options
    ontheroadontheroad Posts: 249
    Ed has his own wine label?
    "I remember when you sang that song about today, now it's tomorrow and everything has changed." - Bu$hleaguer
  • Options
    badbrains wrote:

Ed. Maynard is tiny :lol:
    But they are they same 5'7"

(Got my power back... storms shifted further east. :wtf: Conroe, Tx is in for a treat tonight)
  • Options
    ontheroad wrote:
    Ed has his own wine label?

He doesn't sell it. It's his personal Vineyard. I'm certain this wasn't supposed to be talked about. Fruck!

If it wasn't supposed to be public knowledge I'm very sorry. I don't even remember who told me? Vedder's wine is not for sale, and it never has been. I think? He does is because he likes to drink what he makes. Bootlegger ;)
  • Options
    lowlighterlowlighter Posts: 315
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-kqR8u ... ata_player

Check out this video from Puscifer with Eddie on stage..
    Milwaukee -- 07-08-1995 -- Salt Lake City - 1996 (Brad)-- Kansas City 07-03-1998-- Maryland Heights 07-02-1998-- Minneapolis 06-30-1998-- Alpine Valley 1999 - Tibet Freedom Concert (Eddie Solo)-- Kansas City 10-12-2000-- East Troy 10-08-2000-- Chicago 06-18-2003-- Council Bluffs 06-13-2003-- Bonner Springs 06-12-2003-- St. Paul 06-26-2006-- Milwaukee 06-30-2006-- Chicago 08-24-2009-- Kansas City 05-03-2010-- East Troy 09-03-2011-- East Troy 09-04-2011-- Chicago 07-19-2013-- Lincoln 10-9-2014 -- Moline 10-17-2014 -- Chicago 08-20-2016 -- Chicago 08-22-2016
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,048
    STAYSEA wrote:

Ed. Maynard is tiny :lol:
    But they are they same 5'7"

HA! Maybe in heels! 5'4" tops!

I kid of course, these two are the vocalists for my two favorite bands. But they really are really short.
  • Options
    lowlighter wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-kqR8u1Rpw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Fucken Chris chellios sitting with vedder! I love it! Hahaha
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    lowlighter wrote:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-kqR8u1Rpw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Damn. That made me almost like it! Huge Tool/APC fan - Puscifer not so much.
    Is that Chelios? Cool footage - I like, I like. Thanks for sharing!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832

I know Puscifer's lineup changes daily, but who's the girl??
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    lowlighterlowlighter Posts: 315
    I know Puscifer's lineup changes daily, but who's the girl??[/quote]

The girl is Carina Round. Saw Puscifer on tour last year and she opened the show as well as playes with then.

Should check out her new CD Tigermending. Pretty good stuff.
    Milwaukee -- 07-08-1995 -- Salt Lake City - 1996 (Brad)-- Kansas City 07-03-1998-- Maryland Heights 07-02-1998-- Minneapolis 06-30-1998-- Alpine Valley 1999 - Tibet Freedom Concert (Eddie Solo)-- Kansas City 10-12-2000-- East Troy 10-08-2000-- Chicago 06-18-2003-- Council Bluffs 06-13-2003-- Bonner Springs 06-12-2003-- St. Paul 06-26-2006-- Milwaukee 06-30-2006-- Chicago 08-24-2009-- Kansas City 05-03-2010-- East Troy 09-03-2011-- East Troy 09-04-2011-- Chicago 07-19-2013-- Lincoln 10-9-2014 -- Moline 10-17-2014 -- Chicago 08-20-2016 -- Chicago 08-22-2016
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412

Did you give Conditions of My Parole a listen? I didn't like the first release, but I think the last one was pretty great.
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    I met Ed and I thought he was around 5'9" since that's what I am. Maybe his hair was poofy that day.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    DewieCox wrote:

Did you give Conditions of My Parole a listen? I didn't like the first release, but I think the last one was pretty great.

I completely agree. I was very unimpressed with the 1st release, but I thought "Conditions..." was phenomenal.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    DewieCox wrote:

That was a great song! The only Puscifer song I own is "The Humbling River" and I think I bought it after seeing a video online. I haven't given them a listen, I always thought they were kind of a tongue in cheek kind of joke band. "The Rapture" was great though.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,412
    rrivers wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:

That was a great song! The only Puscifer song I own is "The Humbling River" and I think I bought it after seeing a video online. I haven't given them a listen, I always thought they were kind of a tongue in cheek kind of joke band. "The Rapture" was great though.

Same here, but Conditions....is serious business. Might be his most accessible stuff outside of the first APC. I highly recommend it on vinyl if you're into that.