DONATIONS = PJ-SEATTLE POSTER BY MAXX242, MUNK ONE AND SOTO.

3days3days Posts: 1,151
edited May 2013 in The Porch
Congraulations to elwayvedder, who won both the poster and the white Backspacer vinyl!!!
Thanks to everybody for another successful giveaway, and for donating to some great causes...
you continue to inspire!

Hey Everybody,

In the charitable spirit of the band, 10C, and the many great people making a positive impact around here, I'm pleased to announce another giveaway! Enter here for your chance to win a Pearl Jam-Seattle poster by MAXX242, MUNK ONE, and Jeff Soto!!! A runner up will receive a sealed, limited edition, white vinyl copy of Backspacer. Both items are genuine, shipping will be free, and all international enteries are welcome.

To enter, all you have to do is:

1. Make a $20 or more donation to ANY charitable organization that you see fit between NOW and 12am central time May 4, 2013...

2. Post the name of the organization on THIS thread (one donation per post)...

3. Be able to provide credible proof (receipt, link.. etc) of donation(s) made between NOW and 12am central time May 4, 2013.

Here's how it will work: Each post/donation will be numbered by me. On May 4, 2013, all numbers will go into a hat (or other suitable receptacle). Winners will be drawn. I will contact the winners via pm to establish proof of donation and shipping address, and then announce the winners on this thread. Please read the rules to avoid disqualification...

Rules:

1. One post per $20 or more charitable donation made between NOW and 12am central time May 4, 2013. Multiple entries are welcome, but each individual post/entry MUST be representative of an individual donation (winner MUST account for ALL of his or her donations posted on this thread).

2. Posts MUST be made on THIS thread, and MUST include the name of the charitable organization that you donated to. Please DO NOT post any $ amounts, receipts, or personal info on this thread. If you'd like to shine a little light on the organization(s) that you choose, that's totally cool.

3. The winners MUST be able to provide credible proof of donation(s) made between NOW and 12am central time May 4, 2013. I will contact the winners after the drawing to establish proof of said donation(s).

4. DO NOT pm your entry. Again, posts must be made on THIS thread.

5. Any breach of the rules will result in disqualification, and an alternate winner being drawn.

Thank you for reading, thank you for donating, and thank you for helping to make things better for others... Cheers and GOOD LUCK!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    you rock as always
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    3days, you are one of a kind! You have brought so much magic and good to the world with your generosity. Thank you for all that you give.

My first donation: The Semper Fi Fund. The Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit set up to provide immediate financial support for injured and critically ill members of the U.S. Armed Forces and their families. We direct urgently needed resources to post 9-11 service members within 24-72 hours of request.

https://semperfifund.org/about/

and just in case anyone else needs any other ideas; please feel free to visit and consider Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey ;)
    http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org/

Thank you
    -EV
  • JB23237JB23237 Posts: 1,370
    Great idea man....thanks for setting this up
    I donated to my local aniti cruelty society in northern illinois
    thanks dor the chance
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    EV w/ PT celebrating the Who Rosemont Theatre Rosemont IL 2015
  • 3days3days Posts: 1,151
    Just wanted to bump this before the weekend, and to say thanks for the donation so far!
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,225
    Plan Canada. Its a global movement for change, mobilizing millions of people around the world to support social justice for children in developing countries.

Great idea. Thanks for the opportunity. :D
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
    A donation made to
    The USO: http://www.uso.org/
    Our Mission: The USO lifts the spirits of America’s troops and their families.

Millions of times each year at hundreds of locations around the world, the USO lifts the spirits of America’s troops and their families. A nonprofit, congressionally chartered, private organization, the USO relies on the generosity of individuals, organizations and corporations to support its activities. The USO is not part of the U.S. government, but is recognized by the Department of Defense, Congress and President of the United States, who serves as Honorary Chairman of the USO.
    A donation made to the SAC Fund (Soldiers' Animal Companions Fund) thru CAFAmerica and to help an American Hero bring home his new best FAITHFULL friend from Afghanistan:

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=206476

http://www.sacfund.org/Pages/UpcomingRescues.aspx
    donation made to my childhood house of worship (3days, i keep that private so if you need further details on this donation, PM me).
    thanks
    -EV
    Donation made to the Greater Chicago Food Depository......they do a lot of great work in and around Chicago to help feed those in need......thanks and bump
    Alpine Valley East Troy WI 1998...United Center Chicago IL1998...All State Arena Rosemont IL 2000 (anybody have a spare poster)
    United Center Chicago IL 2003...Alpine Valley East Troy WI 2003...Toledo OH 2004...Marcus Amphitheater Milwaukee WI 2006
    United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 2 2008...United Center Chicago IL Nite 1 2009
    PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 1 2011...PJ20 East Troy WI Nite 2 2011...Wrigley Field Chicago IL 2013...iWireless Center Moline IL 2014
    Bradley Center Milwaukee WI 2014...EV Auditorium Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2008...EV Chicago Theatre Chicago IL Nite 1 2011
    Many thanks for the donations thus far! Looks like some worthwhile recipients, so thanks for that too. :D
    Donation made to The Jewish Federation of Southern New Jersey. http://www.jewishsouthjersey.org/

They help locals of all faiths and religions here in the South Jersey area including local food banks and those on low income and/or those that have fell on hard times.
    donation made to chicagoland mercy home for boys and girls....great organization that helps needy children in the chicago area....and bump
    Thanks for the donation so far! Only a few days left to enter. Good luck!
  • Donation made to the Chris & Vicky Cornell Foundation to protect vulnerable children.

Thanks.
    http://www.reverbnation.com/open_graph/song/1783688
    "Come take my hand, and let yourself rely.
    Don't hold your breath, don't close your eyes.
    I've learned to breath and I've learned to fly.
    I've learned to see and I know I'm going higher."
    Just a few hours left for entries. Good luck to everybody!
    Polls are closed. Thanks to everyone... Winners shortly!
    good luck to everyone.....great idea wish I couldve done more
    Congraulations to elwayvedder, who won both the poster and the white Backspacer vinyl!!!
    Thanks to everybody for another successful giveaway, and for donating to some great causes...
    you continue to inspire!
    congrats man
    Good lord 3Days, you are the best fan ever.
    For those that don't know, Josh has been more than generous giving away his treasured PJ items to encourage the rest of us to "heal the world" and make good for others.

With that said, for anyone wanting either or both of these items, please check back in Lost Dogs often and frequently as I am going to keep the good PJ Karma going and sell these off and donate these items to further help others. Kind of keep the message Josh is sending going as well as the good healing energy across this world that he created with his amazing generosity...