best moments from your 2012 PDF copy of Deep Magazine

Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
edited March 2013 in The Porch
sitting here reading my imaginary copy of 2012 Deep Magazine, even though I was promised a real one as one of the perks of a Ten Club membership, but I digress, so we may as well have fun with the Ten Club, so if everyone can share their favorite imaginary stories from their imaginary copies of 2012 Deep Magazine. My favorite story definitely was Stone and Eddie comparing their garden gnome collections, I really thought it was an insightful article, really have to give the author credit for digging deep on that one, and who knew

garden+gnome+at+college.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Mine is in the local land fill. Sorry
  • Big Bank HankBig Bank Hank Seattle, WA Posts: 8,639
    LloydXmas wrote:
    Mine is in the local land fill. Sorry
    :lol:
  • theJawastheJawas Posts: 395
    I like the Banter of the Bands with Eddie interviewing Dave Ambruzzese, and them having a good chuckle about the inspiration of "Glorified G."
    Kurto26 wrote:
    I like the Banter of the Bands with Eddie interviewing Dave Abruzzese, and them having a good chuckle about the inspiration of "Glorified G."
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    I was really excited to read about their arena tour of Australia in November
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    pjfan31 wrote:

Along with their plans to emigrate to Australia, so Ed can practice surfing ;).
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
    -Emma- wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

Well if there is one place I could see the band emigrating it would be Australia
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    Jodie photo at the rail with God
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    -Emma- wrote:
    pjfan31 wrote:

Well if there is one place I could see the band emigrating it would be Australia

I wish! :D
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
    I could totally see Stone wearing a crocodile dundee hat giving guided tours at a zoo down there
    what was great also was Jeff discussing his early obsession with weird hats
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952

But that wasn't imaginary.
    That happened :P
    :D
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

But that wasn't imaginary.
    That happened :P
    :D
    ;) love ya girl..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    I thought the part about the 20 night tour in the NY/NJ area was pretty cool.
  • Princess BulldozerPrincess Bulldozer Mannheim, Germany Posts: 952
    ckravitz wrote:
    I thought the part about the 20 night tour in the NY/NJ area was pretty cool.

Agreed and how I won that competition to go to all the shows, all expenses paid!
    Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure - science.
    ~Edwin Powell Hubble

Men love to wonder, and that is the seed of science.
    ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    I like the part where mccready says the next time they do a two night show at msg they're going to play every single song off of no code and yield.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    best part is when Ed is asked about their favorite city to play in 'of course it's Philly, haven't you fucking been paying attention?'
  • Grandmas JamGrandmas Jam Posts: 1,860
    me being in the background in one of the photos with jeff at the Music Hall fo Williamsburg at the first show of the RNDM tour.
    Ryan Crooks insists upon himself
    I also loved their interview with the band and their feelings about their home state Washington legalizing pot, very interesting read to be sure
    what a great article with Brendan O'Brien talking about the bands upcoming album
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    The word jumble puzzle with song titles was fun. Challenging but not too hard.