new album status???

fapjfapj Posts: 32
edited March 2013 in The Porch
anyone have any good info on the new albumn release date?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Next Tuesday
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Hit that one like u had a Sammy Sosa corked bat.
    :lol::lol:
  • javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    pending
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    There will be one.....................................…

Eventually
  • PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,122
    end of 2013 / start of 2014
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • konopheekonophee Posts: 64
    I only hope, that will be soon a perphaps double album? :D
    Prague 2000, Berlin 2010, Prague 2012, Berlin I. 2012
    2014 EU TOUR: Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin - done!!!
  • AzWickerAzWicker Posts: 1,162
    I think the new album will end up being a vault release.
    Ed: 2011-07-09 2012-11-04
    PJ: 2011-09-03 2011-09-04
  • at least they are recording it. check this out, guys:
    http://grungereport.net/?p=23224
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    10 club had a limited number of the new album, but they sold out in minutes last week. Check ebay
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Production after recording is finished usually takes around 5 months. So assuming they are recording now and they finish recording by, say, mid-April at the latest, the album would not come out any earlier than September/October .... If they can indeed get it out before their fall tour, I think that would be a sound business move for them.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,594
    canceled.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,211
    Just reading about the incubus guy possibly recording with PJ, they mentioned that PJ began recording this album two years ago (most of us have heard that). I began to wonder if any other albums had been assembled in PJs past with a long break in the middle. Will this result in a more diverse sound? I think yes.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    Just reading about the incubus guy possibly recording with PJ, they mentioned that PJ began recording this album two years ago (most of us have heard that). I began to wonder if any other albums had been assembled in PJs past with a long break in the middle. Will this result in a more diverse sound? I think yes.
    The Incubus guy thing isn't true according to a PJ rep. People are thinking he was just there with his GF, who is also a musician, and she was the one recording with them, and he just worded his tweet really badly. :(
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    The Incubus guy thing isn't true according to a PJ rep. People are thinking he was just there with his GF, who is also a musician, and she was the one recording with them, and he just worded his tweet really badly. :(

Yeah, I saw that in the many threads lurking around... Im not concerened about the strings at this point. I was just wondering people's thoughts on the fact that this album recording process will have spanned such a long time period. Im not complaining about the long time, just pointing out that its likely they recorded all their other albums in immediate sessions, not so spread out... and wondering if it will have a disjointed feel like Riot aCt.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Yeah, I saw that in the many threads lurking around... Im not concerened about the strings at this point. I was just wondering people's thoughts on the fact that this album recording process will have spanned such a long time period. Im not complaining about the long time, just pointing out that its likely they recorded all their other albums in immediate sessions, not so spread out... and wondering if it will have a disjointed feel like Riot aCt.
    Well, if it is anything like RIot Act that would be awesome. ;)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Well, if it is anything like RIot Act that would be awesome. ;)

True! :mrgreen:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    awesome!!!cant wait!! :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    Single - Double - 2013 - 2014 - Strings - Banjos - Bongos - Incubus Dude's Girlfriend - Maynard -
    Whatever and whenever it is, I am WAY too excited for this album to come out! :corn:
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV