Options

Pearl Jam recording with Mike Einziger

Dr.BrainwaveDr.Brainwave Posts: 139
edited March 2013 in The Porch
http://loudwire.com/incubus-mike-einzig ... jam-album/
Awesome news, cannot wait to hear what they are working on!
Weary is the mind of one stuck in repetition
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,312
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    I checked but must have missed this thread, I thought there was no way this had not already been mentioned. lol :fp:
  • Options
    nym5cbnym5cb Posts: 72
    Seeing this literally brought tears of excitement to my eyes lol, Incubus is my second favorite band. Cannot wait to see how he contributes, going to be amazing!
    "And i listen, for the voice inside my head... Nothin'... I'll do this one myself."
    5/21/10- MSG
    9/2/11- PJ20 1
    9/3/11- PJ20 2
    9/2/12- Made in America, Philly
  • Options
    nym5cb wrote:
    Seeing this literally brought tears of excitement to my eyes lol, Incubus is my second favorite band. Cannot wait to see how he contributes, going to be amazing!

Yes it is an awesome combination!
  • Options
    nym5cbnym5cb Posts: 72
    nym5cb wrote:

Yes it is an awesome combination!
    Awesome! I read the description on some demos on the sky i scrape's facebook page and two of the songs were described as "trippy," wouldn't be shocked if Mike had something to do with that if I know Incubus haha :corn:
    "And i listen, for the voice inside my head... Nothin'... I'll do this one myself."
    5/21/10- MSG
    9/2/11- PJ20 1
    9/3/11- PJ20 2
    9/2/12- Made in America, Philly