4sale. Reduced $500

joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
edited May 2013 in Lost Dogs
531467_10151470424733076_1122696199_n.jpg

$600 Alice in chaines / deftones ..the poster you are being is on the left ........dero is mine ;)

You'll never find one these prints signed..trust me...I had them all.
I was back stage with AIC the night of show . They union pulled the prints off the tales before the show even started ,they didnt like the nipple.by the time word got back to Mike Inez they have already signed 7 of them .so since they couldn't sell them mike gave them to us...
The next day I took a few to jermaines Rogers studio to get signed

Just last week the deftones came to long island and I had them sign these two along with a few other items I has;)

Im also selling a few USED drumheads and sticks from soundgardens record release show in NYC back in November ...along with a signed pearl jam poster ..

Posting pictures via iPad SUCKS
have you seen the colors of my fathers eyes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• arqarq Posts: 7,935
    pm'd
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    That is wickedly Kewl.
  • joe2468joe2468 Posts: 3,049
    The drum heads are signed by the entire band and used by Matt the night of the show ..
    joe2468 wrote:

$600 Alice in chaines / deftones ..the poster you are being is on the left ........dero is mine ;)

I was back stage with AIC the night of show . They union pulled the prints off the tales before the show even started ,they didnt like the nipple.by the time word got back to Mike Inez they have already signed 7 of them .so since they couldn't sell them mike gave them to us...

Just last week the deftones came to long island and I had them sign these two along with a few other items I has;)

Im also selling a few USED drumheads and sticks from soundgardens record release show in NYC back in November ...along with a signed pearl jam poster ..

I need to sell my kidney. :lol: If I find a bag of money tomorrow...

(No trades? Just for Sale?)
    STAYSEA wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:

I need to sell my kidney. :lol: If I find a bag of money tomorrow...

(No trades? Just for Sale?)

Sorry ....no trades .. I'll go down to $500 shipped
  • PJinILPJinIL satan's bed Posts: 431
    How bout price on the drumhead? I'm interested in that....
    It's amazing what you hear when you take time to listen.
    PJinIL wrote:

556769_10151484636893076_713984310_n.jpg

His asking price $300 each drumhead ...keep in mind they are all used by Matt the night f their record realse party in NYC last November ..

If you have questions feel free to ask.
    Just like the posters these are not mine .im trying to sell them for av buddy who is going through some hard times so .and if feel I'm asking to much send me a pm
    joe2468 wrote:
    PJinIL wrote:

His asking price $300 each drumhead ...keep in mind they are all used by Matt the night f their record realse party in NYC last November ..

Just like the posters these are not mine .im trying to sell them for av buddy who is going through some hard times so .and if feel I'm asking to much send me a pm

I don't think you are asking too much. Those that can afford it, will pay those prices.
    If it was Alice in Chains with Lane Staley , you could sell them for more.

P.S. I have no idea how you managed to get Chino to sign... That doode is an ask whole. :lol:

Bump
  • arqarq Posts: 7,935
    STAYSEA wrote:
    I don't think you are asking too much. Those that can afford it, will pay those prices.
    Bump

Well is like asking $5K for a Benny those who can afford it won't have a problem buying it, but does it really cost $5K that's a different question.

Still those are all amazing item nonetheless, good luck Joe.
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
    STAYSEA wrote:
    joe2468 wrote:
    PJinIL wrote:

If it was Alice in Chains with Lane Staley , you could sell them for more.

P.S. I have no idea how you managed to get Chino to sign... That doode is an ask whole. :lol:

Bump
    Chino was actually really cool..their was nonone back stage after the show ...just me ,my buddy and four other people and the band..we where all bullshitting for an hour or two ,drinking beers and what not..at one point chino saw that I had a bunch of tubes with me and ask what I had ..knowing that the deftones and jermain rogers are good friends I bought only his prints ..I unrolled them on a few tables and ask them to sign for me..the the next thing I know we are bullshiiting about posters for an hour ...I thought Chino was kind of cool .

I had them sign 6 different posters .;) .........not bad for my first signatures :lol:

Side note My buddy also brought me to see pearl jam back in 2010 at MSG both nights ....vip passes ,soundcheck etc etc ..I brought my vintage vitalogy book and a few prints to get signed but I didn't have the balls to ask any of them to sign it LOLOLOLOL I was like a little kid when I noticed mike was standing next to me during the black keys set on stage
    426417_10151470424858076_1053514894_n.jpg

I also got a few of them to sign this black beauty....atlanta 2006 black variant 1/10 I'm also sending it back to jermain to get his John Hancock on it :D
    STILL for sale ........$500