10C Theatre Members Only Videos!! SWEET!!!!! :)

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,330
edited March 2013 in The Porch
http://pearljam.com/videos

Check here for updated content in the 10C Theater. You'll find some cool members-only content here for your viewing pleasure. This month Kevin has put together a couple of vids looking back to the release of Yield 15 years ago.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,330
    THIS IS SO F'ING AMAZING!!!!!! 8-)
    Anyone else having audio sync out problems on Brain Of J?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    I can't just watch i have to fill out the form ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

i clicked and was fine..no form to fill.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

Fill out a form? What does it look like?
    I'm able to just click the Video links in the Tour section then play.
  • samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Cool! Thanks for the heads up!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:
    Cool! Thanks for the heads up!

No problemo!! :)

I wish Kevin was able to release a PJ DVD compilation of his work.
    Sell it exclusive @ the 10club store.
  • wicked
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,505
    i freakin love the uke one :)
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Awesome! Wonder why they didn't post this in news? Good stuff - hopefully more to come!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,084
    Video for Auckland coming? The Wellington one was great! I wasn't there, but wish I had been!
  • ceskaceska New York Posts: 1,075
    demetrios wrote:

This video caused my browser to crash the first time I tried it. The 2nd time it caused my computer to shut down. No more will I try.
    ceska wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

This video caused my browser to crash the first time I tried it. The 2nd time it caused my computer to shut down. No more will I try.

Wish there was an option where we can choose the size (small, medium, large) format. It's large right away.

For example ...

WELLINGTON 1998 is 22.1 MB flv format.
    The video width is 720 x 480
    http://pearljam.com/videoview/21736/wellington_1998

BRAIN OF J - MAUI - FEB 21 1998 is 36.1 MB flv format.
    The video width is 1920 x 1080.
    http://pearljam.com/videoview/21636/bra ... eb_21_1998

Not many older video cards can do 1080. Why the are freezing up. Locking or shutting down.
  • ok none of the newest videos properly plays for me. I could play the older ones no problem. the newer ones keep buffering on me and barely play at all. It's 3am here in Toronto so I highly doubt there are THAT many people trying to view these videos right now.
    Did PJ host these new videos in a separate place from the old vids?? If so they need to switch back. lol
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    WELLINGTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    Great footage. Loved seeing Stone's bongos again, they should absolutely make a comeback!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
    ANALOG OR DIGITAL ACCOUNT REQUIRED

You are attempting to view content that requires an Analog or Digital membership subscription
    to the Pearl Jam fan club. A Ten Club membership brings the Pearl Jam community closer
    than ever through the member-to-member live chat feature.

This is the message i get when i try tyo watch the Hawaii video the only one i was able to watch is Can't keep :fp: :fp:
    Never mind problem solved :fp:
    doompony wrote:
    WELLINGTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hell yeah that was when PJ still had funk in e'm what a difference from then till now ...
    ok none of the newest videos properly plays for me. I could play the older ones no problem. the newer ones keep buffering on me and barely play at all. It's 3am here in Toronto so I highly doubt there are THAT many people trying to view these videos right now.
    Did PJ host these new videos in a separate place from the old vids?? If so they need to switch back. lol

It's because they are in HD (high def). They are not in SD (standard). Many of the other videos work because they were just YouTube direct links that give you a start up of 240p SD & up.
  • doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    that is such a poos venue but holy fucksticks i wish they'd come back and play it again! :mrgreen:
  • demetrios wrote:
    ok none of the newest videos properly plays for me. I could play the older ones no problem. the newer ones keep buffering on me and barely play at all. It's 3am here in Toronto so I highly doubt there are THAT many people trying to view these videos right now.

It's because they are in HD (high def). They are not in SD (standard). Many of the other videos work because they were just YouTube direct links that give you a start up of 240p SD & up.

Understood...so how can I watch them? Is there another way?
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
    demetrios wrote:

Understood...so how can I watch them? Is there another way?

Of course there's another way. For those able to save the .flv files (like myself), just watch them on the desktop PC with VLC Player or Windows Media Classic. Pretty much many web browsers & handheld devices won't be able to play these HD clips. But opening them up on your PC / Mac with these 2 video apps, might do the trick. Hopefully for some ..

Pm sent! :)
  • nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    demetrios wrote:

Up close and (almost) HD videos of '98??? Amazing. This video is awesome (including chubby Mike ;) )

Hopefully more will come up . . ..
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • ZodZod Posts: 9,942
    It would be really nice if they found a way to release a live concert from the 90s. Touring Band was the first official live video and it was from the 2000 tour.

We got unplugged in the ten boxset, but its very short and a different beast than a live plugged in show.

I'd love to see some DVD/Blu-ray releases of shows from the early days. Yield Tour, Vs. tour, it'd be awesome.

Watching those videos I couldn't help but notice how young Ed and Mike look. I guess in '98 they were younger than I am now.. lol...
  • All this 1998 stuff (15th anniversary) makes me think that they could be working on the next box :)

That would be so cool! My favourite era by far!
  • dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    All this 1998 stuff (15th anniversary) makes me think that they could be working on the next box :)

That would be so cool! My favourite era by far!

i'm right there with you! bring it on!
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
    Zod wrote:
    I'd love to see some DVD/Blu-ray releases of shows from the early days. Yield Tour, Vs. tour, it'd be awesome.

Would love the next PJ Deluxe Box Set to include a DVD or best a Blu-ray copy of any show.