Options

This Looks Promising

aerialaerial Posts: 2,319
edited March 2013 in A Moving Train
This looks like a tough guy....he dealt with prison life....I am sure he will handle the political thugs ......

Flannery filed a video report recycling the news that new media outlets have reported for the last month (the candidate placed it at the center of his campaign) that Paul McKinley, GOP nominee for the Illinois Second District congressional seat, is an ex-offender. McKinley, who spent time in prison for armed robbery in the 1970s, has paid his time, speaks openly about the program “Street Repentance,” and is seeking to repay his debt to society through his activism.
In his victory, McKinley more than doubled his closest Republican opponent’s votes in the poorer urban south side of Chicago, a news story in and of itself, as the conservative message reached areas that had never embraced Republicans before.
But Flannery—and other reporters like the ChicagoTribune’s Bill Ruthhart—can’t get over the voters of the district selecting McKinley as their nominee and appear to see it as their responsibility to disqualify him from public life.
While the media largely ignored McKinley’s electric performances at candidate forums throughout the primary, with his victory, they find themselves having to cover a candidate who says he is “the last thing they want to see coming to Washington.”

LOVE IT!

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/02/28/Chicago-media-in-panic-mode-over-McKinley-IL-02-primary-win
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Ah... Briebart.

Asshole alcoholic professional hate-miner, douchebag and all around jerk.

My mother always told me we should only say "good" things about the dead.

He's been dead for a year. "Good."
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,764
    hmm, so felons are allowed to hold public office? well , it IS Chicago we are talking about.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    Ah... Briebart.

Asshole alcoholic professional hate-miner, douchebag and all around jerk.

My mother always told me we should only say "good" things about the dead.

He's been dead for a year. "Good."

:clap:
  • Options
    aerialaerial Posts: 2,319
    mickeyrat wrote:
    hmm, so felons are allowed to hold public office? well , it IS Chicago we are talking about.

If Obama (from Chicago) can use a fake Social Security number and become President why not? .....at least this guy did his time.......
    “We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.” Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,764
    aerial wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

If Obama (from Chicago) can use a fake Social Security number and become President why not? .....at least this guy did his time.......
    thanks for playing. I'm out.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    aerial wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

tin-foil-hat.jpg
    rhony-reu-kel1.gif
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,542
    aerial wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:

Afruitcake_zps569f9bbb.jpg