Buenos aires show

VH123058VH123058 Posts: 133
edited April 2013 in The Porch
So my wife and I are flying into BA from Los Angeles for the show. We were able to get 2 field tickets but were looking to see if anyone knows or has any seat tickets available for sale? Tha me for the help And see you soon South America.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    you want to trade the field tix,with seated?

i can ask some amigos at Argentina..let me know
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • VH123058VH123058 Posts: 133
    The famous dimitri, I missed you by half an hour at pj20. I was hanging out with speedy and the BBQ In the parking. Lot. If any if your amigos you know want to trade, please let me know. Hablo espanol comin from SoCal.
    VH123058 wrote:
    The famous dimitri, I missed you by half an hour at pj20. I was hanging out with speedy and the BBQ In the parking. Lot. If any if your amigos you know want to trade, please let me know. Hablo espanol comin from SoCal.
    oh bummer!!hope next time..let ask to friends!!hope someone can help
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • VH123058VH123058 Posts: 133
    VH123058 wrote:
    didnt found anything for trade,but as it seems there is different at the prices,from Field tickets to seated..

but if im not wrong,still available for sale here seated tix

http://eventos.livepass.com.ar/eventper ... asp?evt=83

hope it helps
    btw,im fuckin jealous..its my holy grail place to see pj..

come on..where in the planet you can get this crazy love....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dw4ARbDQan0

come on...even flow..is a fuckin must see..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1c2ELoorQc
    i mean...for the love of God..

come on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGUGn-eVZIU
  • GirlLovesPJGirlLovesPJ New Jersey Posts: 960
    Good Lord!!!

Dimi, you're getting me really pumped up for the Buenos Aires show with these youtube videos! :D
    2012: Philadelphia, Atlanta
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Oslo, Gdynia, Leeds, Cincinnati, St. Paul, Milwaukee
    2015: New York City, Mexico City
    2016: Miami, Columbia, New York City 2, Quebec City, Chicago 2
    2018: Seattle 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2
    2022: New York City 2, Camden
    2023: St. Paul 1 & 2, Chicago 2, Austin 1 & 2
  • papa_pearls_jam.pj20papa_pearls_jam.pj20 Chicago USA Posts: 2,142
    VH123058 wrote:
    The famous dimitri, I missed you by half an hour at pj20.
    A half hour? I missed Dimitris by a whole day!

Seriously, I heard there was a lottery that I discovered after the fact. It was called, "Enter To Win - Meet Dimitris". Based on time constraints, however, there was not a "Greet" with the "Meet".

Dimitris was quoted, "Meet and Greet" sounded too much like "Me and Greece", and was afraid his fans might think he was speaking "Greeklish" again.
    :fp:
    Posimists. Fuck the pessimists...fuck'em.
  • Hey so the prices on the website to purchase tix for the Buenos Aires show are in Argentinian pesos, right? No way they could be charging $440 for a GA ticket!!! Just wanted to know how much you paid (um...in USD) for your tickets...

Thanks!
    Hey so the prices on the website to purchase tix for the Buenos Aires show are in Argentinian pesos, right? No way they could be charging $440 for a GA ticket!!! Just wanted to know how much you paid (um...in USD) for your tickets...

Thanks!
    yes,its Argentinian money,not usa dollars
  • Sweet!! How was the purchasing process through the website? I'll be buying mine this week. Also, looks like I might be flying out from LAX as well. Headed out around March 31st...
    Hey so the prices on the website to purchase tix for the Buenos Aires show are in Argentinian pesos, right? No way they could be charging $440 for a GA ticket!!! Just wanted to know how much you paid (um...in USD) for your tickets...

Thanks!
    Sweet!! How was the purchasing process through the website? I'll be buying mine this week. Also, looks like I might be flying out from LAX as well. Headed out around March 31st...
    I paid $205 USD for two tickets for the Buenos Aires show, including fees. It was very easy to buy them, as they accept foreign credit cards. You're gonna have to register on Livepass before you make your purchase, but that's also easy to do. The entire process was a breeze! :)

The tickets for the Sao Paulo show on the other hand, are expensive and were a torture to get! I could not pay for them with a credit card, as they do not accept foreign cards. I had to send a wire transfer to Brazil instead. It took 3 weeks for me to get a confirmation of my payment! And the ticket price... $382 USD for two single day tickets, not to mention that I had to spend additional $45 on the wire transfer. :roll:

Have fun at the show! :D
    2013: Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Chicago, Worcester 1 & 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Hartford, Baltimore
  • Hey so the prices on the website to purchase tix for the Buenos Aires show are in Argentinian pesos, right? No way they could be charging $440 for a GA ticket!!! Just wanted to know how much you paid (um...in USD) for your tickets...

Thanks!
    Sweet!! How was the purchasing process through the website? I'll be buying mine this week. Also, looks like I might be flying out from LAX as well. Headed out around March 31st...
    I paid $205 USD for two tickets for the Buenos Aires show, including fees. It was very easy to buy them, as they accept foreign credit cards. You're gonna have to register on Livepass before you make your purchase, but that's also easy to do. The entire process was a breeze! :)

The tickets for the Sao Paulo show on the other hand, are expensive and were a torture to get! I could not pay for them with a credit card, as they do not accept foreign cards. I had to send a wire transfer to Brazil instead. It took 3 weeks for me to get a confirmation of my payment! And the ticket price... $382 USD for two single day tickets, not to mention that I had to spend additional $45 on the wire transfer. :roll:

Have fun at the show! :D
    Nice! Looks like we might skip Sao Paulo and head to Santiago instead. Thanks for the heads up!!
    Nice! Looks like we might skip Sao Paulo and head to Santiago instead. Thanks for the heads up!!
    That sounds like a plan! That's exactly what I would've done if I didn't buy the non-refundable travel package to Sao Paulo prior to buying the festival tickets.
  • diego92diego92 Posts: 38
    Hi everyone. I have 2 tickets, general entrance (CAMPO) for the Argentina show, but my wife can´t make it. If anyone is interested in 1 or 2 tickets, send me a PM. I´m selling it at the value I pay for it, not trying to make any profit.

Sorry if I´m breaking any forum rule.