Putting PJ# and name on shirt

rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
edited February 2013 in The Porch
I am thinking of putting my screen name and member number on the back of my Analog T shirt. What do you think?
Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    If you are quite sure you won't be lynch mobbed. It is a great idea. I am not so brave.

Hobby lobby is a good place to get supplies. I just did some custom jeans ....
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    If you are quite sure you won't be lynch mobbed. It is a great idea. I am not so brave.

Hobby lobby is a good place to get supplies. I just did some custom jeans ....

What do you mean lynch mobbed??? I think it would be cool it everyone took their Analong T shirts and put their screen name and member number and had them on the back. :D
    My shirt never made it... It was "undeliverable" and I didn't realize for about a year.

I like the analogue/analog.. shirts I've seen.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    awesome idea!!have fun! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Why not just put your real name and photo to your posts.

Seems much simpler. 8-)
  • GoinHungry94GoinHungry94 Albuquerque, NM Posts: 236
    Simple ain't always best ;)
    I'm diggin this idea. I'm coincidently wearin my Analog shirt now. I don't wear it enough cos I get tired of people asking what it means and aaaaalways pointing out that "anal" is located in the word "analog"...gah. :fp:
    Why not just put your real name and photo to your posts.

Seems much simpler. 8-)
    Hey nanana
    ain't that somethin
    PJ Chi 2--08-24-2009
    SG Chi 1--01-23-2013
    PJ Wrigley--07-19-2013
    CCornell Chi--10-06-2015
    PJ Wrigley--08-20 & 22 2016
    PJ Wrigley--08-18 & 20 2018
    Denver— 09-22-2022
  • Why not just put your real name and photo to your posts.

Seems much simpler. 8-)

I guess the idea being if everyone did this, we could identify each other at concerts. Kind of like putting your name and number on the back of your sports jersey. You could be behind me in beer line and go "hey, you're rearviewross, you are such a douche" and then I could buy you a beer. :D

I am very leery of putting any personal information on the internet so I do not want my full name out there. In person I have no problem if I meet you at a show.
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    if i had to buy everyone a beer that thought i was a douche, i'd be in the poor house.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Simple ain't always best ;)
    I'm diggin this idea. I'm coincidently wearin my Analog shirt now. I don't wear it enough cos I get tired of people asking what it means and aaaaalways pointing out that "anal" is located in the word "analog"...gah. :fp:
    Why not just put your real name and photo to your posts.

Seems much simpler. 8-)

anal log, ha ha. idiots. I never wear mine because I am in IT and people always think it is some geek t shirt. I hate explaining myself to people.
  • 81 wrote:
    if i had to buy everyone a beer that thought i was a douche, i'd be in the poor house.

More like the POUR house. :roll: rimshot.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    I recall this being suggested for the PJ20 Wishlist pre-party. I sweat completely through mine because it was a million degrees in the bar. Ended up a nasty wet sticker with a little PJ20 logo/stickman and a black sharpie blob. This on the other hand, sounds a bit more solid.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    I prefer the incognito route :shifty:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:think:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Otherwise everyone would be calling me a monkey!!! :fp:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Otherwise everyone would be calling me a monkey!!! :fp:

Hahaha!! 'Hey, you're that monkey guy on the board!' :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com

:fp: :fp: :fp:

:lol:
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

i always knew there wasn't something quite right about her. :wave:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

:fp: :fp: :fp:

www.cluthelee.com
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    No one here would do that people here are way to insecure as to what everyone would think of them , believe me just go to a preparty people get all weird about even being called their user names .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    81 wrote:

i always knew there wasn't something quite right about her. :wave:

:nono: :nono: :nono:
  • No one here would do that people here are way to insecure as to what everyone would think of them , believe me just go to a preparty people get all weird about even being called their user names .....

Really? I guess if you made some enemies on here you might want to keep that a secret.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,258
    No one here would do that people here are way to insecure as to what everyone would think of them , believe me just go to a preparty people get all weird about even being called their user names .....

Really? I guess if you made some enemies on here you might want to keep that a secret.

Who knows , i do like your idea though ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

Enemies on a message board? :crazy: Nothing a few beers in person can't squash. I met some very, very nice people on here - who for the most part I've noticed get a bad rep. Nothing like the real thing!
    www.cluthelee.com

What? Well, at least my user name sounds exactly like my real name. :D
    STAYSEA wrote:

What? Well, at least my user name sounds exactly like my real name. :D

wait...you lied to me then.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    only if I can put my first membership number on the shirt...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:

my member number and user name are one in teh same.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

:roll:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

Seriously? I thought you were just a really old guy. :lol:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    if i put a name on a shirt..im ...oh wait.. :lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”