2013 Grammy Awards

124»

Comments

• igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,272
    adam42381 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:
    I thought that sucked. Don't get the hype behind her at all.

It is what it is
    I miss igotid88
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Did Rihanna sing that diamond song yet? It's catchy
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Kelly Clarkson was bombed.

:lol:
  • adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,474
    Jack White killed it.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Oh for Christ sake! Does Alicia Keys really have to sing this bloody song AGAIN!!! :roll:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    adam42381 wrote:
    Jack White killed it.

I like to hear this!!!
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,190
    the best performance was the all-star tribute to Levon Helm. the dude from the Zac Brown Band and Mumford and Sons nailed it although though Elton John's sung portion wasn't very good. Thought the performance overall was really good though.

Lumineers were cool.

Justin Timberlake - how would you like to be him? talented musically and acting, good looking, hot wife, rich and all of that since he was a teenager. gotta say he has come through from a teen star as well as anyone ever has. what a lucky bastard.

Carrie Underwood - the dress lighting up was just stupid. and it looked like she had to stand perfectly still for it to work. i'd rather see carrie shaking what she's got. not a huge fan of country but she can belt out songs. great voice.

katy perry's dress...wow.

all i could think of when Rihanna was up doing the Bob Marley tribute was that chris brown was watching the men on stage with her and getting ready to attack if they got to close. is that wrong to think?

frank ocean - this is one of the best of the year? don't get it.
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Apparently Chris Brown crashed his car last night evading the pappa.
    Whats with this kid and Grammy night?
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,735
    igotid88 wrote:
    L.L. making the grammys about him

Yep. The Grammys were pretty good until that last performance. Can't believe that's what they chose to close the show.

Also, Frank Ocean?? I don't get all the hype.
  • ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    pjhawks wrote:
    the best performance was the all-star tribute to Levon Helm. the dude from the Zac Brown Band and Mumford and Sons nailed it although though Elton John's sung portion wasn't very good. Thought the performance overall was really good though.

Lumineers were cool.

Justin Timberlake - how would you like to be him? talented musically and acting, good looking, hot wife, rich and all of that since he was a teenager. gotta say he has come through from a teen star as well as anyone ever has. what a lucky bastard.

Carrie Underwood - the dress lighting up was just stupid. and it looked like she had to stand perfectly still for it to work. i'd rather see carrie shaking what she's got. not a huge fan of country but she can belt out songs. great voice.

katy perry's dress...wow.

all i could think of when Rihanna was up doing the Bob Marley tribute was that chris brown was watching the men on stage with her and getting ready to attack if they got to close. is that wrong to think?

frank ocean - this is one of the best of the year? don't get it.

don't forget britany Howard and mavis staples being the highlight of the night on the weight....

chuck D, morello thing was cool even though I don't normally like rap at all... morello always kills it.

jack white was amazing as always.

other then that I turned it off after 10 mins... piece of shit show.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    igotid88 wrote:

Yep. The Grammys were pretty good until that last performance. Can't believe that's what they chose to close the show.

Holy shit..franky ocean..what was that forrest gump song..brutal.
    "Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,735
    Wma31394 wrote:
    igotid88 wrote:

Holy shit..franky ocean..what was that forrest gump song..brutal.

So brutal. I know all the critics love that guy so I was expecting something good. I don't know what the hell that was.
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,829
    Patrick Carney vs Justin Bieber? :roll: If anyone needs to be slapped it's the Beebs

http://www.nme.com/news/the-black-keys--3/68665
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly